Chap:2- Glam up

The position was embarassing. I got up quickly and made sure that my flushed face was covered up. After calming down. I turned around to tell him something.

"You don't need to say such a long speech. Just greet me with the first sentence."

I looked up at his face. Woah! He was surprised. Gee... ig I was never considerate. "Help me get ready."
"Hm? Oh! Yess you highness." He was surprised but came to his demeanor soon. Cute!

I slightly chuckle seeing how flustered he was for a second. I then went to change my clothes and after getting ready and freshening up, I was led to the dressing table.

I was in awe... There were literally soo many jewels. When I stared at the jewels, I recovered another part of this body's memories. I got to know that this guy loves gold and luxurious items and other kinds of jewels. He would always be wearing weird designer clothes that would be too revealing and he would always be laded with jewels. His clothes are not typical shirt pant, but more like the ancient Greek and Arabian clothing.

Around his chest part, his dresses would be open. But... That would be because that part of his body would be covered in various jewel necklaces. I remembered seeing ''my'' image in the mirror. I had jewels on my hand, on my chest covering my revealing parts, my neck, and my head. Though it was a head band of sort, but it was a bit excessive and also had with earrings in my ears. Gee... This guy lived for jewels. Perfect villian charecter right?

Though it makes me look hot, I guess I should reduce some jewels that I wear. I thought looking at myself in the mirror. Today, I was wearing a red  garment, rose coloured to be precise and gold jewellery all over my body. Looking at myself, I thought to forget about my previous resolution. I never got the chance in my past life to look this good. I did not want to cause trouble to my brothers hence maintained a low profile. But in the end, what happened? They killed me.

Looking back now, I guess, if I let go of my usual timid self for a bit and just enjoy being an Emperor. With this incident, I decided to love myself a bit more in my current. I looked myself up in the mirror and I was properly able to see what this guy looked like...

Dusky skin and green eyes, rich attire with jewels in line. This one really gave away a Royal aura, one that was untouchable. The more I looked in the mirror, I adored my self. Well... I guess, I would have to live here for quite a while. Why not become more familiar with what's happening then.

"Emperor Shamel, tody you have to visit the court." Janiel suddenly said.
"Ok. Let's get going then." I guess, court would be the best way to know the current situation of the Empire.

And so I moved on with my intentions to understand the situation.