Chap 23: Princess's lover

It was an amazing night. It was full moon, people were sleeping peacefully, animals sleeping peacefully and the night was peaceful goddamnit!

The princess chose a perfect moment to sneak out, the night on which I had my nuptial night with Empress, in simple words, my first night with Empress.

Now lemme clarify, the Empress is beautiful like fucking beautiful! And believe me am not gonna be the guy who'd be least interested in getting married and only focuses on his daughter. Like bruh my life doesn't revolve around my daughter I need balance too.

But I'd say that I did think I'd concentrate more on my daughter but after spending time with people here and making things better ok Empire and after looking at her, nah, having someone this beautiful as a wife is... LUCK! I suddenly understood I needed balance of everything I do and just doing one thing won't be enough.

So would I force myself on Empress? No! I will try talking to her about various things I won't get in her work and respect her decisions but also try to get her to like me like how good would it be to have a relationship with someone so gorgeous?!

I will also go on a small trip sorta thingy I need me time too.

I will do all that but after disciplining my daughter because I need to concentrate more on my future too cus I wanna have a future with Empress and make this Empire better and for that I want to stay alive, bruh and considering the way my daughter does things, she'd kill me soon enough considering what this body has done before.

Now look don't get me wrong many husbands have it with their wife's on their first night, many just enjoy doing different like having dinner and talking about eachother on their first night, many watch the flowers etc.

And what am I doing with yeh Empress tonight? Any on the above? Hell no! I am following the princess with the Empress and some other gaurds.

30 minutes ago:
I got to know from Jamie that tonight she'll be going to the part of the capital where business class people live. Its called 'Middlesins' for some unknown reason.

The capital is divided in three parts one where in one part only rich and nobles having a title live, second where rich businessman without a title live, believe me they are hella rich and equivalent to nobles but still have a whole different area for themselves anyways and the third part where commoners, servants etc live.

Welp if the princess's bf is in Middlesins then I think he is son of some rich businessman man. Ugh wait! No that's not the point of who her bf is the point is that she should stop sneaking out goddamnit!

Well but anyways I asked Jamie to follow her tonight cus I had to spend my time with Empress because in present even she is important as she is the Empress of my empire having a good relationship with her is important too.

But then when I went to meet her in her palace, she calmly greeted Me and even I behaved calmly in a very dignified way everything was going normally. I went in her room and we sat, she asked whether I'd like some tea.

I accepted the offer. We mostly were having formal talk when it became super awkward for the both of us. Why? We didn't have anything to talk about.

We were seated on the first floor from where we got a wonderful view of outside.  She was sitting opposite to the side facing the window, in a way I could see the  scenery.

"Oh by the way Empress, did princess come to meet you any one of these days after our marriage?"

"Oh yes she did Emperor. She even brought some gifts for me. She is exactly like how I have heard about her in rumours, she is really kind and elegant. The emperor has raised her well"

"Oh well, you flatter me. Please excuse her if she ever offends you. She might appear mature and we'll mannered but at times she just loses control of her emotions. And do tell me in case she upsets you."

"Oh though I think that would ever happen, Emperor, I will surely tell incase something like that happens. But I'd like to suggest you something? Please don't let princess alone at night and that too without gaurds. I do understand you need to make princess stronger but I don't think it's safe to do that at night."

"Wait... What?" I was as confused as the Empress. Does she know she sneaks out at night?

"The princess told me so a few days ago when I saw her going out of the palace."

"She!" I am so so angry at this kid sneaking out and top of that lying! But I managed to calm Myself down I should be rational at all times and not loose it at all. I should be calm and composed.

"The princess lied, didn't she?"

"Yes, How did you..."

"I could comprehend that from Emperor's face. Infact she still is going out of the gate." She pointed behind me, there was a small mirror hidden between the flowers in the case, it wasn't easily noticeable. It showed me what was happening at the main gate.

But the gate is quite far from... Dang it she's using reflection from mirrors installed sneakily like this at many other places. Fuck! To think she introduced a technology like this... This is basically cctv of modern times yk~

She is awesome. But as awesome as her is my daughter who was sneaking out of the palace.

I did say this earlier and am saying it now also 'Tonight this girl is dead.'