Meeting rimuru.

This story line takes place when he first builds tempest.

Name: Kyru

Power: Demon

Kyru- "Where am I? Thought I died... I got killed didn't I?"

How you died well it's stupid. Ima just say that Kyru hit a konosuba

Kyru wakes up in a different world with the same body but has a marking on his forehead that was a circle but has swirls. As you look at the reflection of the lake you notice that your eyes are purple/black.

Kyru gets up from his knees and starts walking in the direction of tempest and then you find a small village with monsters. As Kyru looks around he finds a slime going towards him.

Slime- "Hello."

Kyru- "A talking slime!?"

Slime- "Oh forgot too introduce my self my name is rimuru tempest. I got reincarnated as a slime."

Kyru- "Oh ok I don't know how I got here but I died and next thing you know I am here."

Rimuru- "So like me."

Rimuru looks at you and sees a a huge amount magicoles.

Rimuru- "Scary... I'm guessing your Japanese."

Kyru- "Yeah. I was killed and now I'm here with the same appearance but different eyes and powers I'm guessing."

Rimuru- "Your powers are kinda like meliodas from the seven deadly sins."

Kyru- "So you know that manga as well?"

Rimuru- "Yeah."

Kyru- "Guess your not wrong the symbol my eyes look the same. I should be able to revert my form."

After a couple of seconds you un transform.

Kyru- "It worked!"

You no longer have the purple black eyes and have the symbol and your power goes down and it won't scare everyone.

Kyru- "So? Where are we off too?"

Rimuru- "Tempest. It's my towns name."

Kyru- "Ok well guess I have no where else too so I'll follow you and I'll also work for you since I'm living under your roofs."

Rimuru- "Ok just don't cause a scene. I'm trying to make a town we're monsters and humans can live in peace together."

Kyru- "Sounds good too me!"

Rimuru- This guy is totally stronger than me...

Rimuru- "Anyways I want you too control your power because I don't want it flying off everywhere and making people afraid here."

Kyru- "Ok. But if anything happens I'll use my powers to protect the town. Sound good?"

Rimuru- "Yeah!"

You guys head towards tempest and when you arrive you see a bunch of goblins but their not small well some are but you also see that theirs a buff one and his son next too him.

Rimuru- "This is rigurd and his son rigur. Everyone here has evolved Into hobgoblins."

Kyru- "I see Hmm these buildings aren't really built that well."

You touch the side of the building making it fall over.

Kyru- "You have a plan too fix this?"

Rimuru- "I'm going to head over too Armed Nation of Dwargon."

Kyru- "Ok want me too tag along?"

Rimuru- "Sure it means a sure protection from anyone then maybe."

Kyru- "Ok. If not I can stay behind and protect the village."

Rimuru- "I think Rigurd is strong enough so come along."

Kyru- "Ok."

Kyru- "Oh how are we going to get there?"

Rimuru- "Oh we have dire wolves that can take us. Ranga!"

He comes out of Rimuru shadow.

Ranga- "Yes master!"

Kyru- "He acts like a dog as well I'm guessing he's swaying his tail back and forth."

Rimuru- "He would look a lot cooler ngl if he wouldn't wag his tail but he's a dog so I can't do much about it."

Kyru- "So when are we heading out?"

Rimuru- "Tomorrow so we're gonna get ready and make your self at home while your at it."

Kyru- "Ok."

Kyru walks around and finds a tent too settle in.

Rimuru- "Hey Kyru come out introduce your self too the village."

Kyru- "Oh sure."

Kyru walks out of the tent then he introduces himself to everyone in the village.

After he does he goes back into the tent that he was in and goes too sleep.

The next morning.

Rimuru- "Hey Kyru were leaving too Dwargon."

Kyru- "Ok."

Kyru hops up from bed and hops on a direwolf and they head towards the Armed Nation Of Dwargon.

End of chapter.

Haven't posted in a long time sorry about that new book I know I've been working on a lot of other books but I've been busy lately sorry but hope you like this new book also you should check out my other 3 books.