King Gazel Dwargo

At The Kingdom of Dwargon.

"I want to know if that slime is either bad or good. Just because he gave us this healing stuff doesn't mean that he's good he could be a bad person just helping out to get some good stuff from people. Now then I want to go check out his place also we have to be carful of the other one. Kyru." King dwargon says to his elite guard.

"Now then let us go."

Back at Tempest.

Rimuru walks over to the Orcs and ask Geld a question and how the roads are coming along.

"They are coming along fine sir. Anything else you want us to do?"

"Just keep working on the roads for now and also can you fix the road that got wrecked yesterday from what happened with Milim?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok thanks!"

Earlier today.

"Man I can't believe that he dragged me all the way out here. Well since he's still here..." Rimuru looks around and doesn't see Kyru anywhere but looks up and see's him using his darkness in between two houses making him self a hammock and just sleeping in it.

"Hey! What the hell! He did all that just for me to sleep out here on the cold ass ground! This Guy! Well anyways... I'm gonna head back and check out if everything is ok."

Back to present time.

"Great Rimuru I have a message and its important. I see some horses in the sky flying towards Tempest."

"Ok thanks for letting me know I'm gonna go check on Kyru and see if he's awake or not."

He hops over there and see's Kyru still lounging around in his Hammock.

"Hey! Kyru! I need you for something!"

"Huh? Oh sure."

Kyru jumps down from his hammock and takes his darkness back inside of him so its not just sitting there in the middle of no where.

"Well let's get going then."

Kyru starts to walk with Rimuru towards the Horses and see's King Gazel of the Armed Nation of Dwargon.

"So what brings you here King Gazel?"

"I wanted to test to either see if you are either good or bad. If that is fine with me you will fight me and if you manage to beat me then you win and I see you as a ally but if you lose I see you as my enemy."

"Hmm well ok then." 

Rimuru Transforms into his human form and they start to clash a litte. King Gazel tries to slash Rimuru but he jumps above the blade and then Rimuru uses his blade to try to hit Gazel but Gazel blocks the blade with his blade and then they both jump back.

"Not bad Rimuru."

"Same for you King Gazel."

Then they dash at each other but Rimuru trips on his own foot but manages to catch him self and then King Gazel does a combo move but Rimuru knows what he's up to. First Gazel Slashes to the Left which Rimuru dodges then the right which he dodges again.

"Wait isn't this!" Rimuru then dodges the slash from mid air but King Gazel puts his blade away.

"Well I guess you win. I wasn't able to land a single hit on you. But is it ok if I fight the other one over there?"

"Oh Kyru? Up to him and you. But I warn you. You may not like the results of this fight."

"Oh is that a challenge?"