The Fire Spirit Ifirt

"Eren! Take Kyru somewhere safe! And tell him when he recovers too meet me on the battle field!" Eren nods and takes Kyrus Unconscious body but before she could Ifirt sees her and fires a fireball at them. Kyru blocks the Fireball with his darkness but as he was unconscious.

"Did he just? Never mind." She does as Rimuru said and took Kyru too a safe spot. As she lays him down darkness surrounds his body making his exhausted body no longer exhausted.

"Sorry about that. I'll try not too let it happen again. Also sorry for making you drag me all the way here. Now let me go help out Rimuru. Give us some support!"

"I'll try my best with my party as well!"

Kyru dashes towards the battle field and sees Rimuru and Range fighting the Fire spirt Ifirt.

As Kyru arrives at the battle field he Unleashes his Demon form and Ifirt notices it without hesitation and Fires a Giant ball of fire towards Kyru but Kyru dodges the ball and notices Rimuru and Ranga fighting him.

"Rimuru I'll by you some time to figure things out! Let me and Ranga fight him for a bit so that you can get ready for your attack!"

"Ok! Ranga! Help out Kyru fight Ifirt for a bit I'm gonna get ready for my attack."

"Ok Master!" Both Ranga and Kyru start too Attack Ifirt. Kyru dashes straight towards Ifirt but Ifirt is emitting a large amount of heat making you fly back towards you postion. Ifirt Fires a fireball at Kyru, but Kyru was about too block it with Lostvayne and he grabs for it but realizes that he doesn't have it and he uses his darkness to block the fireball.

"Ranga! By me some time I need to find LostVayne!"

"Ok!"

Kyru dashes out of the battle field and finds LostVayne as he does he pulls it from the ground throwing it straight at Ifirt hitting him dead on in the chest with that he also had his darkness wrapped around the blade and he takes his darkness too the blade and he launches him self into Ifirt and punchs him in the gut but then Ifirt blast Kyru away with a strong blast of heat.

"Kyru, Ranga! Move!"

"Now! Great Sage! Gluttony!"

With that Rimuru's body starts engulf Ifirt. Ifirt tries to burn Rimuru's body off of him but it has no effect too Rimuru's huge slime body then after a while Rimuru finally absorbs Ifirt. With that all the flames surronding the area disappear and the sky turns blue once more.

"Finally its over." Kyru falls over on his back and looks up too see Eren and her party rushing over too Kyru to give him aid. "Ifirt was a lot stronger than that demon I fought before. I shouldn't have underestimated his powers..."

As Kyru gets back up he falls again and notices the damage hes taken so he activates his demon form too heal his body which is does. As he gets back up again he see's Shizue-san just standing there crying

Kyru rushes over too go pick up Shizue-san and lays her down inside of Rimuru's tent. Rimuru walks in and starts too speak too Shizue-san

"Sorry Rimuru-San for what I've down too your town..."

"Don't worry Shizue-san It wasn't your fault."

"It is my fault I couldn't control my powers..."

"Don't worry Shizue-san your not alone."

Kyru starts too talk to Shizue as well

"Your not alone Shizue-san I'm also not able to control my powers look what happened earlier."

"Kyru-san Once you are able to control your powers. I believe you will be the strongest being right next too Rimuru-san. Once you are able to control you powers you will be able to protect this whole town if needed. That is if the time ever comes."

"You're right and I will protect this place and I will always stay by the side of Rimuru."

"Rimuru-san you remind me about my students. espically one of them. They told me that about that I'm not a bad slime."

They both start too laugh

"Great sage hows Shizue-sans health?"

"Notice- Shizue-san is going to pass away in 5 minutes or less. Due to her age and Ifirt residing in her body for so long she has lost most of her lifespan."

"Oh..."

Kyru also notices that she no longer has much time as well.

"Rimuru-san I want you to find my students if that's fine... and I also want you too find my other 2 students who also learned from me one of them told me about I'm not a bad slime."

She smiles as she says this remembering her student.

"I want you too consume me if thats fine I don't want too die on this Cruel World."

"Don't worry I'll make your wishes come true Shizue-san."

"And Kyru for you I also want you too protect everyone here and I also ask of you too Protect my students as well and please protect Rimuru-san for me..."

"Don't worry I will Shizue-San Me and Rimuru will make your wishes come true."

She smiles as you say this and as she smiles she passes.

"Notice- Shizue-san.."

"Not now Great sage."

"Kyru you mind if you give me some space?"

"Yeah."

Kyru walks outside too see that Eren and Kaval and Gido have returned.

"We wanted to say goodbye too Shizue-san before we left is that ok?"

Kyru looks down at the ground but looks back up.

"Shizue-san has sadly passed on."

"Oh..."

Eren looks down at the ground and Kyru notices the sadness in her tone.

"Come inside."

As all 4 of them walk in they see a human figure in the tent.

"Is that you Rimuru-san?" Eren asked this too Rimuru.

Rimuru looks back at them with a tear in his eye.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I was just remembering her memories."

"Oh... sorry to hear that she passed on..."

"No its fine."

They say their goodbyes too Rimuru and Kyru and too the rest of the village and head out.

"About earlier... About the Demon Lord Leon."

"Yeah."

"We'll find him no matter the cost. Me and you Rimuru will find Demon Lord Leon."

"Yeah."

End of the chapter: Next Chapter Attack Of The Orges

Ok so this chapter is a lot shorter than normal Wattpad didn't want too save on me so I had to rewrite the whole chapter sadly... But hope you enjoyed it before the story pooped on me it had a lot more words as well during the action part but hope you still enjoyed it just really really sad that the chapter did me like that... Well hope you enjoyed stay safe and stay tuned for next chapter.