Kyru vs Escanor

"Escanor wants to challenge me?"

"He wants to test your strength. Because you have the same power as me and he beat me before so." Meliodas explains to Kyru.

"Hmm that is true... Well then I accept his offer. Merlin teleport us somewhere so that we won't destroy anything. But you could also use Perfect Cube." Kyru says to Merlin.

"Ok then. Perfect Cube!" With this she makes a Perfect Cube around Kyru and Escanor. She also teleports them to a isolated location. But as Kyru looks around he knows where he is. This is were he fought Milim in the rematch.

"Heh. Well then lets do this Escanor."

"Yes lets get to it." 

Escanor and Kyru get ready to fight and it begins at once Kyru dashes towards Escanor and tries to punch him but Escanor catchs his punch and throws Kyru into the Perfect cube wall. 

"Guess I shouldn't take you to lightly. Since you are the strongest of the Sins."

Kyru transforms into his second state of the demon mode.

"Now then let's do this!"

Kyru managed to get faster and dashes even faster towards Escanor punching him dead on in the face sending him flying and making blood come out of his mouth. Kyru doesn't end it there he follows up the punch by kicking Escanor in the back slamming him into the Perfect Cube wall.

"Hmm... Not bad. He has potential Captain. He's already this strong even in the 2nd form." Ban says.

"Oh Ban when did you arrive?"

"Just now. But yeah he has potential Captain."

"Yeah he does. He's already stronger than me I believe. If they take it to far Escanor won't last."

"Hahaha. You are indeed strong but I am the strongest! Super Slash!" Escanor slashes his axe at Kyru sending it flying down on him but Kyru manages to catch it with his hand he then knees Escanor in the chin and then kicks him in the stomach making him spit out even more blood.

"If we keep fighting here you'll die Escanor."

"So who decided that!?" Escanor suddenly got bigger and was stronger and manages to punch Kyru in the face sending him flying Kyru manages to catch him self but Escanor wasn't letting up. Kyru slips up a bit and makes and opening for Escanor and Escanor takes that chance to punch Kyru dead in the stomach sending him flying making him spit out blood.

"Tch... Guess I should take this serious now. Argh!" Kyru transforms into Assault mode. "Now then let the real fight begin!" Kyru dashes so fast that no one sees him not even Merlin could see him or Ban.

"He's fast. But can he defeat Escanor?"

"I don't know... Escanor is strong but I wasn't this strong even when I am in Assault mode. His Assault mode is at least on par with my Demon King form." Meliodas explains. "His speed also helps him a lot. Escanor is a big target making it easier for Kyru to attack him."

"Hmm that is true... Well then let see how this battle fares out."

When Kyru went into Assault mode everyone that knew him felt his power unleash. Guy, Milim, Veldora, Rimuru, Benimaru, Shuna, Shion, and the rest of the Demon Lords.

At Tempest.

"What the hell is Kyru doing?" Rimuru yells out. "Raphael do you know what's happening?"

"Notice- I do. Kyru is currently battling The Sin of Pride. Escanor."

"What! I need to immediately head of there. Can you send me their location."