Hidden enemy

Kyru, Milim, and Rimuru all flew back to Tempest but when they got back Tempest was in shambles.

"What the hell happened when we were gone!?" Kyru flies even faster flying ahead of Rimuru and Milim.

When Kyru got to Tempest he saw some dead bodies.

"What the hell?" Suddenly Kyru heard a noise and he was about to turn around and kill it but it was a familiar voice.

"Kyru-sama your back! Thank goodness. We were attacked by some powerful enemy that not even we know about." Benimaru explains to Kyru.

"Hmm..." Kyru uses telepathy and starts to talk to Meliodas. "Hey Meliodas I have a question."

"Hmm go ahead."

"Do you know of a unknown enemy on our universe?" Kyru ask.

"Hmm no not really."
Suddenly a spear gets sent flying towards Kyru but he manages to catch the spear before it hits anyone.

"Oho someone fast enough to react to my spirit spear." Someone says.

Then a blade gets sent flying towards Benimaru but Rimuru and Milim land in front of Benimaru and catch the blade.

"Hmm..."

"Benimaru what happened while we were gone?"

"Those people right there showed up and destroyed the city. They killed some of the residents of Tempest but we managed to evacuate the rest." Benimaru explains the situation to Kyru.

"Hmm... Well then. Meliodas from what I'm looking at it's someone who has rainbow wings and has a chicken like ride."

"It can't be! Dahila and Dubs! Be carful those two are the fairy king and a master blacksmith."

"Tch." Kyru ends the telepathy and yells out. "Why the hell attack Tempest?!"

"Because of the Demon king. Which one of are you the demon king?" Dahlia ask.

"It's me Kyru tempest."

"Ahaha! Lies!" Dahlia shoots his spear at Kyru with even more power but Kyru just catches the spear and breaks it.

"Oho not bad for a kid like you."

"Rimuru, Milim let's handle these guys!"

All three of them dash towards the enemy Rimuru  went to go take on dubs and Kyru and Milim went to go take on Dahila.

Kyru and Milim were fighting Dahila but all of a sudden Milim gets hit from behind sending her flying.

"Hmm it seems like I might need to get serious." Kyru transforms into his first stage of his demon form.

"Now then let's do this."

"Ahaha! Your so weak! You call your self the demon king!"

"I'm called Demon Lord/King for a reason. I haven't even showed you my power yet."

Kyru suddenly dashes towards Dahila and punch's him the gut sending him flying Kyru follows this up by kicking Dahila in the face.

But when Kyru kicked Dahila in the face it just stopped and Dahila grabbed Kyrus leg and sent him flying and Dahila did his killer move.

"Ahaha! KILLER FARIY!" But when Dahila hit Kyrus body it disappeared. "What?! What happened!?"

"Sacred treasure Lost Vayne." Kyru suddenly dashes and cuts Dahila on the cheek.

"Argh! Die!" Dahila powered up even more and armor formed on him. He flew so fast towards Kyru that when he punched Kyru he got sent flying towards Rimuru and smacked right into him.