Dragonoid vs Demon.

After Walpurgis everyone from each city showed up and all the Demon Lords have shown up as well.

"Well I guess this is the big day. To prove who is the strongest Milim." Kyru tells Milim.

"Haha! I guess so! But I wont' be going down easily!" In response she laughs about it.

"Ok everyone! This is the big day between the two strongest people that we know so far! The current leader of the Dragon worshipers and one of the Oldest and Strongest Demon Lords! Milim Nava!" The announcer yells out telling everyone in the audience.

"And over here is Kyru Tempest! A New Demon Lord. He challenged Milim-sama to a Duel! To see who is the strongest! And he is currently the new leader of Claymans old Domain! And he is also great friends with Milim and Rimuru Tempest! Now then Get to the other sides of the barriers please!"

Both Milim and Kyru fly away and go to the end of the barrier.

"This barrier is pretty strong. Hope it won't break like last time. You ready Milim?" Kyru yells out.

"Yeah!"

"Well it seems that the Fighters are ready! 3...2...1 Go!"

Suddenly both of them disappear out of thin air and then a gust of wind flies everywhere. They both reappeared in the middle of the fighting arena and they clashed fist together. 

"I won't be going down easy Milim. And this time I won't hold back!" Kyru then kicks Milim in the torso sending her flying and making her slam into the wall making a loud thud noise.

"Kyru Tempest starts off strong by kicking her in the torso and sending her flying!" The announcer yells out. "But what will he do now?"

Kyru then suddenly dashes straight down into Milim but before he did she moved out of the way. Doing this she kicked him the back sending him flying. She then punches him in the gut sending him flying way into the sky.

Kyru spits out blood from getting punched so hard in the Stomach.

"Tch! Argh!" Kyru activates his Second Demon Form.

"Now I'll get even more serious!"

Kyru speed increased significantly and Milim couldn't see him and she got punched straight in the face and then Kyru uses his darkness to grab Milim by her leg and throws her into the wall again but not stopping he kicks her in the stomach sending her flying into the air. Kyru tries to follow this up with punching her in the face but she stops his fist and breaks his fist. But he regenerates his Broken bone and pushes through and manages to punch her in the face.

"AH! Enough!" Milim then goes into a Half Transformation.

"Good she's losing her cool." Milim starts to move even faster and dashes through Kyru making a hole into his body. But he regenerates the wound instantly and dashes towards Milim slamming his fist against hers again making wind fly everywhere.

"Are you sure that they are going to be fine Rimuru-sama?" Benimaru questions Rimuru.

"Who do you think he is? He is the strongest one out of all of us. He's not even in full form yet." Rimuru answers Benimaru question but when he looks at Benimaru he could see sweat going down his face now knowing that Kyru wasn't even at Full Power.

But when Rimuru looked back at the Arena he could see Milim beating the hell out of Kyru.

"Get off me!" Kyru tries to kick Milim off but it doesn't work. "Fine then AGH!" He then transforms into Assault mode. Milim gets sent flying and Kyru starts to move so fast that no one could see him expect for the Demon Lords. He grabs Milim by the neck with his darkness and then slams her into the ground. He then follows up by a flurry of punches into her stomach making her cough up blood. Suddenly Kyru gets sent flying into the wall.