Trade with the Animal Kingdom.

That time I got reincarnated as a demon part 2

An: I messed up on the timeline so the chapter name is different from the Next chapter thing I normally do so sorry about that! But the next chapter is about the Dwargon Kingdom Sorry!

Rimuru returns from the Kingdom of Ingrassia and the whole city is there to meet him once more.

"Hello everyone! I'm back!"

"Welcome back Rimuru-sama!" (Gonna be saying Rimuru-sama for now on since it means Great Rimuru but I forgot so sorry about that one.) Everyone says to him

"Welcome back Rimuru. How was is it? Being a teacher and giving the kids spirits?"

"It went well the kids got their spirits so now they can live their lives long and peaceful."

"I see... Well then how was the darkness?"

"It was useful I believe without it I would've lost."

"I see.. But was it really that hard?"

"Yeah it was Kyru... Also I have a bad feeling about something."

"What is that?"

"Someone responded to me when I said something. It's an Aura that I've never felt before but. It sorta felt like yours Kyru. I don't know why but it did."

"I see... Well I hope its nothing bad."

"Yeah hopefully."

"Rimuru-sama it seems the Animal kingdom is here to meet us. They are heading their way here now." Souei tells him.

"Right well then let's not keep them waiting. Let's go Kyru."

"Ok."

Rimuru get's Shion Shuna Benimaru and more. While Rimuru was away he gained some human allies and one of them was a hero from the Kingdom of Farmenas.

"So who is the new person around?" The Hero ask. 

"Oh right forgot to introduce my self though but my name is Youm."

"I see.. Well welcome Youm."

Youm looks over at Kyru and feels no presence in him and thinks that he's weak and questions him self and why he is able to stay by the side of Rimuru.

"You'll soon enough." Shion tells Youm.

"Ok."

Then after a couple of minutes they meet half way.

"Hello there! Tempest! We have come here in behalf of Lord Karion!" A hybrid of a human and a tiger comes out.

"Hello there well then. So what are we going to do for the peace treaty?"

"Hmph who knows." She smiles and dashes straight towards Kyru smacking him into a tree.

Kyru manages to block the attack but the attack managed to bruse him a little.