Man-And-Monster Summit

"Claymans Army?" Rimuru ask.

"Yes. My lord." Souei replies back "Judging by their marching route. They have decided to head towards the forgotten dragon's city."

"That's where Milims domain is." Kyru speaks out.

"Their numbers are roughly 30,000 my masters."

"Wait a second Souei. Someone is coming."

At the entrance of Tempest. Some people show up.

"Lets go." They walk in meet up with Rimuru but they haven't seen Kyru yet. "Long time no see Rimuru-dono. I'm glad I was able to make it in time."

("In time for what?")

"It will take me some time for the main force to arrive. I did what I could to help. I've brought the only people who can move ahead."

"Uhh... Fuze-kun? What in the world is going on today?"

"We've come running here in accordance to the blumund Tempest Security Treaty. Count us among your ranks in the fight against Farmus."

("Huh?") Rimuru was very confused.

"Wait what! It's over?! What is that supposed to mean! According to Myourmile group hasn't it been less than two weeks since Farmus delcared war?"

"We sent a messenger but it seems like they have missed each other." Rigurd tells Rimuru.

"Ehh. Listen Fuze-kun."

"Report confirmed... Approaching 30 mounted troops. They are led by Gazel Dwargo."\

(One after the other hm.")

"Do the surprises ever end Rimuru?" Kyru ask him.

"Universal sense. The higher skill of Magic sense. Brought with it a drastic increase in accuracy and range." Raphael explains.

"Honestly getting all these reports one by one is such a hassle. Only inform me of dangerous entities Raphael."

"Understood."

"Been a while Kyru Tempest. Rimuru Tempest. I've heard that you've become a Demon Lord Rimuru."

"Well various of things happened. Kyru is now a Demon king."

"Demon king!?" He freaked out from hearing this. "But only one with enough power has the true potential of becoming the Demon King then that means..." He dead looks at Kyru. As he does he feels the aura and power in him just waiting to be unleashed. "Well at least he is on our side..."

"I wanted to discuss what to do with my executives in a strategy meeting."

"Well in that case. I shall take part of it as well then. But you know. I wasn't expecting you to become a Demon Lord."

"As I said earlier various things happened."

"Demon Lord...?" Fuze-kun was starting to sweat. "The heck do you mean by that...?? Demon Lord..??? How could I ever stand for this???"

"If you need to pee head that way."

"I don't want to know where the Bathroom is!!"

"Rimuru-dono what do you mean becoming a Demon Lord. Does the war with Farmus army already being over have any relation to that?"

"Yes it does." Kyru speaks out.

"But it was necessary for me to become a demon lord. Sacrificing the Farmus army was necessary part of that..."