Best Friends!

"So Milim what brings you here anyways?"

"Well I wanted to see who defeated the orc lord and I can tell it was you but what about your buddy Kyru?" Milim is asking why Kyru didn't kill the Orc lord himself if he was this strong.

"Well you see he wasn't ask to kill it I was so he gave the offer to me."

"Ah ok. Well have you ever thought of becoming a demon lord?"

"Hell no."

"What! It's so fun being a demon lord! But I also bored."

"A huh..."

"Because you get to command Majins and humans around."

"That means your just bored?"

Then she freaks out.

"She's definitionally bored."

"Are you doing anything more fun than being a demon lord?! I want to know! Tell me!"

"Wait wait wait! AHH! Temper tantrums now!" She starts to squeeze like life out of Rimuru. But then he just slips out.

"Fine fine I'll tell you but you promise me not to cause any commotion?" 

"Ok!"

But then Gabiru comes around.

"Oh who's this little girl?"

Then out of no where as Kyru is walking he see's Gabiru go flying past him.

"What the hell?"

"Who the hell are you calling little!" She has a menacing look on her face.

"Sorry for that. Also didn't I just tell you not to cause an commotion!"

"Sorry! Its just that he!"

"No excuses but I'll let this one slide for now Milim."

"Ok!"

"Anyways so whos this Little..." She looks at him again with the same face.

"Young lady."

"She is Demon Lord Milim. She beat me earlier when we were clashing."

"Hahaha! I haven't had that much fun in a while we should fight every now and then Kyru-san!"

"San..." Kyru looks confused as she called him san because he's so use to just being called Kyru or Sir. But for her it's different since she is a demon lord.

"Right..."

"Well now that's done how do you feel Kyru?" Rimuru ask.

"I feel fine now after I used my darkness to recover most of my stamina but I still feel beaten down... I haven't been beaten down like that in a long time now that I think about it. She was the only person who could stand toe to toe with me. I haven't found anyone else yet expect her. I wonder if any other demon lords could fight me?"

"Have you ever thought of being a demon lord your self Kyru-san?" Milim ask.

"Demon lord hmm... I think more of a Demon King instead of Demon lord. I think Rimuru would fit more for a Demon lord."

"I see. Well I'm hungry after all that fighting can we eat?"

"Sure thing." Rimuru walks with Milim but before they could go eat everyone gathers around them and puts them on a wooden bored.

"Great Rimuru is it true that you are friends with Demon lord Milim?!"

Everyone kept asking this.