Adventure of Kyru Tempest

Kyru flies off into the distance flying in the direction of the city that Rimuru taught at. 

After a while of flying Kyru finally makes it to the city as he looks around he lands and makes sure no one sees him and walks inside of the city while subduing his presence so he won't cause a problem in the city.

As Kyru walks around he see's a sign. 

"Join the Hunters Guild! Today for free!"

"Hunters guild?" Kyru asks himself. Then all of a sudden he hears a voice behind him.

"Yes sir! That's the hunters guild. Never heard of it then let me inform you about it. The Hunters Guild is a big guild that makes sure that no one goes off into the world and does their own things. You need a Guild's License to do certain things. Like raids with other people or form your own party." The informant says to Kyru.

"I see. Thanks for telling me that. That was very useful information. Well then. How do I sign up?"

"Let me lead you there sir."

Kyru follows the man to counter and finds himself in front of a lot of people. There was at least over 300 people waiting to join the Hunters Guild.

"Is this the only way to join?" Kyru ask the informant.

"Yes sir sadly. But I hope you like your stay at the guild's place." The informant tells Kyru and then leaves, leaving Kyru with the crowd.

As Kyru turns around and see's that half of the line is gone already he dashes to make sure that he gets in place. As he looked around he realized that this wasn't an easy task to get inside the guild. 

"So this is a test? Like a test of magic power? Should I use all my power or keep it a secret?" Kyru kept thinking to him self but as he was about to think of his answer he heard something.

"Next!"

"Oh crap." Kyru walks over to the counter and gives his name. "The name is Kyru Tempest."

Suddenly as Kyru said that everyone got quiet. Then the person at the counter and whispered.

"Do you mean the Kyru Tempest? Like Demon Lord Kyru?"

"Yeah why?"  Suddenly as he asked a alarm went off signaling everyone to leave and have the top tier guild hunters to come in a rush. "What is going on?" Kyru ask.

As Kyru was trying to leave a National Guild Hunter appeared before him. But as he looked around he realized that he was surronded.

"Haha. A Demon Lord. How fun this will be a fun fight."

"Look I'm not looking for a fight. I was just seeing what the Hunters Guild was. Also I don't want anyone getting hurt here ok." Kyru explains to everyone and his situation.

"Like we care. You're a Demon Lord. One of the strongest beings. We won't allow you to destroy our guild." A Guild hunter says.

"Why would I want to destroy it. Look I could've killed all of you right now if I wanted to. Also I could destroy this whole city in one go if I wanted. So why do you think that I am trying to destroy the guild or kill you?"

"Ha! That's just all an act. Once you obtain the power you are looking for then you will destroy this whole guild and city am I right?"

"Nope. But if you want to die so badly then I'll gladly kill you right now."

"What was that! You bastard die!"

Kyru instantly dodges and kicks the guild hunter out of the way sending him flying into the tables knocking him out.