Milim's apology

A few days later after the Duel.

Kyru finally wakes up from the duel from a couple of days ago.

"Argh... Where am I?" Kyru looks around and as he looks around he realizes he is inside the clinic room of Tempest. "I guess I was out for a while." Kyru gets up and walks around and as he is walking around he runs into Rimuru.

"Oh hey Rimuru. How long was I out for?"

"3 days Kyru."

"3 Days!" Kyru was shocked thinking that he was out for that long. Anything could have happened in the time span he was out.

"Oh right. Milim asked me to give this to you." Rimuru hands Kyru a note and he grabs the note and reads it.

"Dear Kyru Tempest. I am sorry for cheating in the Duel. I wanted to really win! Like really badly! So I am sorry for cheating. I used the Ten commandments even though you told us to use them wisely. But I used them to cheat a fight. Also very sorry for taking one of your hearts sorry!"

Sincerely Milim Nava!

"*Sigh...* Forgot she used the Ten commandments during the fight and got rid of one of my hearts... But its fine. What happened while I was out?" Kyru as Rimuru.

"Not much. Nothing really happened while you were out. Days were normal as always. But we did renovate the Clayman's domain. Now officially named by the demon lords. Kyru Tempest Domain. I can show you there if you want."

"Sure..." 

Kyru was walking with Rimuru but as he is walking he suddenly had a Vision of something. 

In the Vision.

As Kyru wakes up in the Vison he had he see's fire and he basically see's hell at this point. He see's that all of Tempest is destroyed and see's two people fighting. He can't tell who the two people are but he tries to reach out but the vision ends.

"Argh!" Kyru yells out panting and sweating at the same time.

"What happened Kyru?" Rimuru turns around. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine... Thanks for your concern though." Kyru get's his composer back and as he is walking he walks with Rimuru and as they are walking Rimuru takes Kyru through a portal and as they go through they arrive at Kyru's Domain.

"This is your domain. To your exact fitting for a demon king."

As Kyru looks around it and he nods.

"Suits me. But isn't it a bit to much?" As Kyru looks around he see's a lot of extra stuff. He see's a bath of blood for some reason.

"A bath of blood? I'm not that bad Rimuru..." 

"It's a joke. It's not really blood. Here just click this button." Rimuru walks over to a button and the red water turns back to clear water. But suddenly everything around them glows and its no longer dark and demonic.

"Hah. Suits me even more! Thanks for renovating it while I was gone." Kyru gives a fist bump to Rimuru. "So anything that we are doing today?"

"No not really anything." Rimuru answering Kyru's question. 

"Well I would like to help out around Tempest. Also I would also like to take the Ten commandments that you have back into my possession. If that is fine."

"Yeah here you go." Rimuru takes out the Commandments and gives Kyru the Ten commandments. 

"Is there a place where I can place these?" Kyru ask Rimuru.

"Yeah follow me."

Rimuru takes Kyru and brings him to the Commandment room.

Kyru takes the commandments out and puts them each on a pedestal. 

"This should do. Thanks Rimuru. Also I wanted to ask on how Farmus is doing."

"I haven't gotten word yet. But I hope that it's going well."

"Yeah same here. Anyways I wanted to say something. I will be leaving Tempest for a bit. I want to explore this world. I have confined my self only to Tempest so is it fine if I leave Rimuru?: Kyru ask rimuru.

"Hmm without you we lose a lot of power in our forces but go ahead. I can keep watch over Tempest while you are gone. I think you deserve some time to explore this world like I did." Rimuru tells Kyru. 

When Kyru heard what Rimuru said he smiled and patted Rimuru on the shoulder.

"If you ever need help I'll always be here. Just send me a message and I'll come straight back to Tempest right away. Anyways thanks." Kyru walks past Rimuru and closes the door to the Ten commandments and waves good bye at Rimuru. "Forgot to say. Have Benimaru take over my place while I am gone." Kyru goes to the entrance of Claymans domain walks out and looks around. "Gonna miss this place." Kyru flies off into the distance and flies in the direction of the School that Rimuru had taught at.

End of the chapter.

Ok I am alive but yeah. Short chapter but I want this part of the book to be my own. But I hope you enjoy the chapters that are going to be published later. But yeah. Sorry for not posting in a while and a short chapter. But hope you enjoyed.

Next Chapter: Adventure of Kyru Tempest.