Peace maybe

After the altercation of with the Animal kingdom they gave Tempest some trade routes and resources to make wine for them as well. But after that they had to prepare to meet with the King of Dwargon. King Gazel himself once more. But before they had to go Shuna prepared everyone cloths for all of them. And Shuna made a new suit for Kyru since he's always wearing the same clothing everyday.

 And Shuna made a new suit for Kyru since he's always wearing the same clothing everyday

This is the new suit that he wears now.

"How does it feel Sir Kyru?" 

"Feels nice Shuna thanks!"

"Glad I can help out!"

"Woah! Looking nice Kyru!"

"Thanks Rimuru. Well then I guess now that we are ready let's head out to the Armed nation of Dwargon." Kyrus says to everyone.

"Yeah lets go!" Rimuru says.

Flash back to before this all happened Rimuru was explaining to Shion that she didn't need to come along since it was just a short visit but she got mad.

"What! Why does Shuna get to go! I want to go too! Pleaase Rimuru-sama!" She starts to cry and everything goes flying in the room.

"Fine fine! I'll let you come along! Just don't cause a mess please."

"Ok! Thank you Rimuru-sama!"

Flashback ends.

"*Sigh* What have I done... Well then onwards to the Kingdom of Dwargon!" Rimuru says.

After a couple of hours they see the Kingdom and they see a bunch of people lined up to greet them one of them is Kaijins brother. Once they step out they go hug each other.

"Yo! Kaijin! How have you been?"

"Good."

"Also where's Rimuru! I want to greet him!"

"Oh... Forgot he hasn't seen my human form..." Rimuru says.

"Oh Rimuru-sama. He is right there." He points at Rimuru. 

"Huh?! That's Rimuru?" He was so confused.

"Yeah!"

"Right... Well then let them in!"

They are let in and once they arrive they are escorted to King Gazels throne room and then they go out onto his balcony.

"So Rimuru. How have you been these days?"

"Pretty good my self. I've been busy as well though. Helping out others."

"I see... Well then Kyru? How have you been?"

"Oh me doing well my self. Haven't been doing much lately just spending time with people building my relationships with them and bonds as well."

"I see... So what's the reason why you are here Rimuru?"