Rimuru vs Hinata

This is before he arrived at tempest in the last chapter.

As Rimuru is heading back to tempest he is stopped by someone.

"Hey you." A girl says to her.

"Huh me?" Rimuru was confused.

"Were you the one who killed Shizue-sama."

"No well yeah..."

"Well then you are my enemy."

"Wait! Let me explain first."

"I don't need to hear an explanation from my masters killer!" She then stabs Rimuru with her sword.

"Notice. That blade is different. If you get hit up to seven times sir you will die."

"Die?! I thought I was immortal!"

"You are sir. But that targets directly your spirit sir."

"I see... Well then we'll use this then."

Hinata goes to attack Rimuru but he jumps back and then uses the Fire Spirit Ifrit.

"Go Ifrit!"

Then Ifrit comes out of Rimuru's body and it starts to fight with Hinata. But as they are fighting Ifirt starts to get sucked in by Hinata.

"Come back Ifrit!" Ifrit then returns into Rimuru's body.

"Soul absorption huh. Great sage was that what I think it was though. Like I said just now. Soul absorption."

"Notice- Yes. It is Soul Absorption. She tried to Absorb Ifirt sir."

"I see... I want to talk to her but she won't let me!"

Then out of no where she lands 3 attacks on Rimuru.

"Who do you keep talking to? Well never mind that I will finish you."

"3 more attacks huh."

"Oh so you know about my blade?"

"Yeah I do. It goes straight for the soul doesn't it. Even if you don't kill me physically it will kill my soul."

"Yeah that's right. And I will kill you." She then rushes in and lands 2 more hits on him.

"Only 1 more to go..."

"I guess I'll have to use this then. I was hoping not to but. I'll have to hope that it works."

Hinata then rushes in again and lands the last hit but before it happens something happens to Rimuru.

"Gluttony!" And it releases a huge amount of power and it then transforms into many things.

"Well then I guess I'll go full out as well then." They start to clash but Rimuru's monster form gains the upper hand and she gets more serious and then she jumps back and locks the Monster form of Rimuru inside a cage. She uses her Holy magic Disintegration as he is trapped inside and it pulverizes the monstrous form of Rimuru.