Claymans domain

An: IM ALIVE. Also sorry for the long wait family was over also my arm is feeling a whole lot better now. But I am Alive.

---------------------------------------------------

At Claymans domain.

inside some fog Shuna Souei and Hakurou are walking but then Hakurou says something concerning.

"Hmm this isn't good. Something is interfering with my 'Magic Sense'." He explains to Souei and Shuna.

"Right not only is this fog restricting our field of view. But it is also disturbing the flow of magicules. I can't use either thought communication or spatial travel." Souei explains to Hakurou. "In addition if we suppose that the fog is under our enemy's control then it should be trivial for them to track us down. Let's try to minimize our presence as we move foward into his domain. As quiet as possible." Souei also explains.

"But it makes since. This works well as their base's defense mechanism." Hakurou responds back to what Souei is saying.

"Lady shuna. Try not to stray too far from me please." Souei looks back at her while telling her this.

"Of course. Thanks Souei." She smiles back at him.

("Huh? She's completely erased her presence.") Souei.

"A combination of 'Illusion magic' and witch-craft. Very impressive Lady shuna." Hakurou tells shuna.

"You see unlike you two I do not possess any skills that can hide my presence." She responds back to Hakurous comment on her magic.

Unique skill

"Manufactuer": The gift that shuna received alongside Rimuru's and Kyru's ascendance to Demon lord and Demon king. This grants her the ability to create her own unique magical skills at her own will.

("That's strange. I can't sense the enemy's presence at all. Surely they'd still station some troops to defend their base. No matter how effective this fog may be.") Souei.

"...Oh dear. It seems we've walked right into their trap." Shuna tells both Hakurou and Souei.

Both Hakurou and Souei get prepared and suddenly shadows start to appear in the fog.

"What the... Even with this thick fog. How the hell did they find us in this wide waste land?" Hakurou ask.

With shunas explanation. They might have figured out.

"I suspect this fog brings about 'Spatial interference.' They didn't hide. We were brought right to them. Right into the heart of their ranks!" She explains to them.

("Without my 'Magic sense' it's hard to get a feel for their strength as an army. But if all they have are numbers...") Souei.

"Lady shuna. I'll shall create an opening. Then you and Lord Hakurou should-" Right before Souei is about to move Shuna tells him not to.

"No Souei. These enemies are not so easily dealt with. If I remember correctly Myuran told me about Clayman's subordinates. Especially about the Five Fingers. There's someone who controls a large army of Undead. And is exceptional at base defense. This incredible ominous power... Yes it has to be him. The Wight King. Adalman Clayman's Index Finger!" Shuna explains to Souei and Hakurou.

"Ah yes. I am none other than Adalman. Protector of the great Demon Lord Clayman's Domain. You lowly intruders I would advise you to give up your lives. Then you need not suffer." Adalman explains to them. But suddenly Hakurou moves and slashes at Adalam  but suddenly a guard moves.