Demon Lord Milim/Kyru Tempest

The next day.

Rimuru and everyone else head over to the Lizard mans cave and they meet and discuss something that surprises Rimuru and Kyru.

"I want you to become the leader of this forest Rimuru-san." Treyni says to him.

"What about Kyru? He helped out a lot in the battle as well."

"Well he is a demon and I wouldn't want a demon ruling over this place. Also he doesn't have a last name."

"Oh well that is true. But I want him to also rule over this forest if that is fine with you Treyni."

"Hmm ok. Well. Then I hereby declare that Rimuru Tempest and Kyru are now rulers over the the Jura forest. Now called Jura Tempest Federation the city will also be named after them Tempest."

(Also I only called it Tempest because I was so use to calling it tempest so sorry about that.)

"Hmm well It would be weird though having someone without a last name ruling over this place. Hey Kyru!"

"Hmm yeah?"

"How do you like the name Kyru Tempest."

"Sounds nice to me. It also fits my name. Well I shall now be known as Kyru Tempest. But call me Kyru please."

Then a small glow happens around Kyru and his name changes from Kyru to Kyru Tempest.

"Notice Kyru is now Kyru Tempest sir."

"Ok!"

"Treyni is it ok if I take the Orcs under my command?"

"Oh sure it's not problem. Go right ahead."

"Ok. Well all the Orcs will come with me. Yes I know the problems they have caused but I think they can help us out."

"Ok sir!"

After the meeting.

"Sir Benimaru I ask of you to take my head. I've killed your kind I've killed your whole town everyone I killed them all. So I ask of you to take my head."

"Hmm tempting take but I won't."

"Why?"

"My masters have taught me that revenge isn't always what is needed they have also helped me through what happened. Nice to meet you Sir. I hope we get along."

Both Rimuru and Kyru over heard this conversation.

"Hmph seems like he's growing."

"Yeah. That's good."

"Well let's head back to tempest then."

"Yeah."

Once they head back all the Orcs and Gabiru is also there.

"My father has exiled Gabiru out of the Lizard mans tribe so I ask of you to take good care of him."

"Oh ok."

"Great Rimuru I would like to ask you to name us."

Rimuru looks at all the Orcs he reluctantly doesn't want to but he does it.

"Oh give me a new name Great Rimuru!"

"You already have a nice name Gabiru."

Then Gabiru glows and it renames him.

"What you can over write names?"

"Apparently but I guess he is still called Gabiru."

"Yeah."

That time I got reincarnated as a demon. (Sds x slime cross over)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें