Rebuilding Ingrassia

"*Sigh* With all the hunters that were running rampart I have to help rebuild the city. It's also my fault that the city was destroyed a bit."

Kyru flies into the air to check out the damage that was done. He takes note of what happened and make sure that no one is hurt as well. 

"Welp I guess its time to get started."

Kyru flies down and lands next to everyone and lowers his power level so it doesn't fly everywhere. Once he does he signs up to help out. Once they start Kyru manages to grab like 30 wooden planks like its nothing. 

"What in the world. Just how strong is that guy?"

Once Kyru brought the supplies over to the spot he was designated to he started to work. After only 15 minutes he finished on what he had to do. He went back and asked if they still had any more work. They told him that it would be nice if he could bring the supplies left over to the others.

"Got it."

Kyru picks up the rest of the supplies surprising everyone because instead of 30 planks it was around 100. Kyru distributed the rest of the planks to everyone else and once he did he took a small break. As he was walking he saw some people walking into a tavern so he decided to check it out.

 When he entered inside he saw a short male that had yellow hair. (I'm gonna be adding the sins but only for this part. Nothing much really. Its just a guide for him to use his powers more correctly.) 

Once Kyru walked inside and notice the short guy he noticed how he looked familiar. "Wait? Isn't that Meliodas the Leader of the Sins? What's he doing in this world?"

Kyru walks over to the counter and walks over to Meliodas.

 But before he could he got teleported out of the Tavern.

"What? Were am I?"

"No where to be precise. I teleported you away."

"Who are you!? Show your self!"

"*Sigh* We've been watching you for a while now. You have the power of our Leader. Meliodas the Dragon Sin of Wrath." The mysterious voice says.

"Are you one of the Sins then?"

"Yes and we are also all here."

Suddenly a light appears making the room brighter that he was teleported in.

As Kyru looks around he can see all 7 sins. Escanor isn't dead : D. 

"I'm surprised that your all here. What are you doing in this world?"

"I have the same question for you. Also how are you able to control my powers so easily?" Meliodas ask.

"I really don't know but right now I only have 4 of my hearts remaining due to the fights I've been in recently." Kyru explains to Meliodas.

"Hmm... That's a problem... Well there is a way you can restore your hearts. But its not an easy task." Meliodas explains.

"Really?" Kyru ask.

"Yes but it's a dangerous task. Are you really willing to lose everything if you die."

"I won't die Meliodas. I promise you that. With your powers I won't die."

"Then I will allow you to take the trail." 

Kyru get's Teleported back into the past for when he lost his first heart.

Kyru was fighting his brother and Kyru remembered that Kirin will stab one of his hearts at this very moment but right before Kirin did Kyru grabbed his hand and slammed Kirin down into the ground knocking him out cold.

"Phew..." 

Suddenly Kyru felt a jolt of energy shoot inside of him and could feel his blood pumping through one of his hearts and felt some of his power return to him.

The next was him going into Walpurgis once again.

"I'll deal with the 10 commandments my self!" Before you know it Kyru manages to kill all of the Marionets before they could act because last time they got the better of him. Once he kills them all he absorbs the 10 commandments and punch's Clayman in the face sending him flying then he leaves the area that he was in. 

"With that I now have 6 out of 7 hearts back. Now then the hardest one... Milim."

He suddenly get's teleported and once he opens his eyes he see's Milim flying towards him and he dodges her move that was going to initially going to pierce one of his hearts and he clashes it out with her again. Doing the same thing barely winning the fight again but he managed to get all of his hearts back.

"Phew..."

Next thing you know it Kyru wakes up on a bed in the Tavern at night.

Kyru get's up and grabs his clothing and heads downstairs to see the sins drinking.

"Well I finished my trail so Is it ok if I head out?"

"Hmm sate sate sate... Well Escanor wants to test your strength."

"Well if you want we can. I'll meet you at a spot were we can duel it out then. How about that? Because I don't want to worry Rimuru and the others."

"Fine with me."

End of the chapter.

Short chapter I know but I was thinking of many ideas on what to do for this chapter. So it took me a bit to figure out what I really wanted to do. Because like right now I have a lot of stuff planned for the future of this book but it won't fit right now because we are still a bit in the middle of the book. SO sorry for the late Upload again. Next Chapter: Kyru vs Escanor.