Kimuru Tempest

"We need to head back to Tempest right now! Rimuru I have a bad feeling about this aura I am feeling." Kyru says to Rimuru.

"Yeah. I don't like that energy either it doesn't seem normal it seems... I can't tell actually."

"We need to go now!"

Kyru and Rimuru leave Kyru's domain and heads out towards Tempest flying at their fastest speed. Kyru was much faster than Rimuru and Kyru had already went ahead of Rimuru. Once Kyru got there to Tempest he saw Tempest in shambles.

"We're to late..."

Rimuru had just arrived.

"We're to late... I just want to live a peaceful life were humans and monsters can strive together..."

Suddenly Rimuru and Kyru hear a voice behind them but it wasn't a normal voice it sounded like someone who was strong and had high authority.

Both Rimuru and Kyru turn around and look up to see a huge figure with light glowing around it.

"So this is the supreme deity." Kyru says to Rimuru.

"Yeah... I don't even think we can beat her."

"Well we have to give it a shot don't we."

Both Kyru and Rimuru get ready for battle with the supreme deity but the supreme deity shoots a lighting bolt down onto Rimuru and Kyru but they both get out of the way in time so it doesn't hit them.

"This fight is going to be a fight for our life. I need to go into the Demon King State it seems."

"Yeah this is going to be one hell of a fight."

Kyru instantly goes into the Demon King state and Rimuru is still as strong as ever.

"Lets go!"

They both fly towards the supreme deity and she starts to shoot energy bullets at Kyru and Rimuru but they are dodging the bullets.

"You fools do you really think you can defeat me the Supreme Deity!" The Supreme Deity suddenly shoots a gust of wind so powerful enough to send Rimuru and Kyru flying. "Die! You aren't supposed to be here!" Kyru gets hit with a powerful energy beam sending him flying but Rimuru manages to catch him.

"She's stronger than I thought *Cough*." Kyru spits out blood for once.

"Stay here and recover I'll deal with her for a bit."

Rimuru flies back over to the Supreme Deity and starts to fight with her but as he is fighting the Supreme Deity was getting stronger every moment.

The Supreme Deity does the same move against Rimuru that she did against Kyru and he manages to catch him self but she shoots a stronger energy beam at Rimuru.

"Beelzebuth!" Rimuru eats the energy beam and shoots it back at her hitting her dead on.

"Argh! How dare you!" She shoots an even stronger beam and even faster not giving Rimuru any time to react and she shoots him right in the direction of Kyru slamming them into each other.

"Argh!" Kyru had gotten hit dead on from the energy beam almost killing him. Kyru was losing life as Rimuru was fighting.

"Notice- Kyru's Vitals are fading."

"Yeah I noticed that Raphael is there a way he'll live?"

"Notice- I don't know of any..."

"Tch."

"Rimuru! Come to me now!"

Rimuru looks back and see's Kyru laying on the ground almost about to die.