Walpurgis

Somewhere random.

"Have you heard? The rumors about the storm dragon?" A citizen ask another citizen.

"Yeah. The seal was undone by a large amount of blood that was spilled in the war right? It seems the Farmus army that invaded Tempest was met with the Storm dragons wrath and disappeared not even leaving a single corpse behind." As he says this a random guys is walking past them eves dropping. 

Inside an orb.

"From what I've heard it was persuaded by the lord of the nation of monsters and the Champion Youm."

"So it decided to settle down in tempest?"

"But is that really what happened though?"

"It's true though. After all I heard it straight from Champion Youm's Entourage."

Then the ball turns off and it shows Clayman

Inside the meeting room of Walpurgis.

As Kyru and Rimuru are taken into the room they find them selves in a room with 12 chairs around a round table. As they are looking around they see a certain person sitting inside a chair.

"Yahaoo Guy. Long time no see."

("So that person must be Guy") Rimuru.

"He could be trouble Rimuru. He's trying to hide his Magicules but it doesn't add up to me. He's disguising him self as a novice who can't control his Aura. If we didn't analyze we would fail immediately. But even if you don't you could fall for the trick. Baiting people in with his ruse must be his screening process." Kyru explains to Rimuru

"My my you are very well informed." Guy tells Kyru. "But why don't you hve a seat. You're both blocking the door if you wanted to keep standing you cou ld get trampled on."

"Trampled?" Rimuru says to him self.

Then both Kyru and Rimuru hear loud footsteps behind them and look behind them and see the Giant Demon Lord Dagruel.

"Would you move aside small ones?"

"Oh yeah sorry."

("So this is the guy who Veldora mentioned. He's not even trying to hide his magicules. He is certainly a good match for him then. Oh right there was also a female vamprie Demon lord he liked to scuffle with. But I heard that a man called Valentin has succeeded that position now.") Rimuru. As rimuru is looking around he see's another Demon lord walk in. ("I guess this man with the conspicuous fang is the current Vampire Demon lord. His magicules amount is nothing to scoff at either.") Rimuru looks at Kyru and they both take notice that they should keep their guard up if anything were to happen.

As Kyru looks around he notices a maid. And her magicules were close to that of even a Demon lord.

But suddenly Kyru hears a yawn.

"Yo Ramiris. Eh? Hey haven't you shrunk since the last time I saw you?"

"You looking for a fight!"

As they talk they just start to argue.

As for them they stop and the go lucky guy goes to sleep next to Valentin.

("Well it seems like the others are not the type to talk I guess. So I guess this is a rare meeting. Well at any rate his magicules is.") Then all of a sudden the sleepy guy looks at Rimuru. ("Oops.. I was caught. This dude is also jamming any attempts to discover his true power" Well I should be carful not to judge based on appearances.")

Then the door opens once more. And then Demon Lord Frey walks in.

As Kyru is looking around he see's Rimuru gazing at her.