Demon king vs Demon Lord

"Well now that most of that is over. We still have to deal with Clayman him self." Rimuru explains to Kyru.

"Yeah I can deal with him here on out."

Over at Milim.

"Frey! You brought the things didn't you? Right frey?"

"Yes yes of course Milim."

Frey gives Milim these dragon Gauntlets that Rimuru made for her when she first visited Tempest.

"Although I must say your acting skills leave a lot to be desired. Striking a victory pose so soon... What would you have done had Clayman noticed that?"

"I couldn't help it! I was just really happy to see Rimuru and Kyru get all angry for me." and she folds the gauntlets around her chin.

"What a cheap performance." Guy says.

"y-y-y-Yeah! Milim is such a bad actress! I figured as well!" Ramiris was surprised trying to act like she knew.

"Ah anyways... Milim I have something to ask."

"Oh sure. Ask me anything!"

"You weren't being Manipulated right? So that means you beat the life out of me, all on your own?"

"Hah..." Milim was surprised for a second.

"No no it's okay. It just means I'm weak after all. But that also means you willfully blew up Yuurazania right?"

"That... About that..." Milim couldn't find her words. She then turns around very quickly. "I only did that to fool Clayman! You shouldn't get hung up on that kind of small stuff you know?"

"YOU DESTROYED THE ROYAL CAPITAL! THAT'S NOT SMALL STUFF!"

("...Ahh Laplace. It's just like you said...") Clayman.

("Don't bet too much on having control over Demon Lord Milim.") Laplace.

"Well well... Fortunately there was zero Casualties on Yuurazania's side. And besides. I told my ment o capture as many of Clayman's Soldiers as they could instead of killing them. You could add them to your labor force. And rebuild your town. Of course I'm going to help as well. So if you're up for it let's make an even nicer more comfortable capital." Rimuru explains to Karion.

"That's great Karion! You should thank me." Milim says to Karion trying to fix what she broke.

"You... ACT LIKE YOU'RE SORRY!"

By Clayman.

("Prisoners? My... No the army Kazareamsama entrusted to me. I have failed... Ahh tear... Footman.. I wanted to match up to them. So I had to overdo it! Since I am also a member of the Moderate Clown Troupe.") Clayman.

("Yo you're Clayman right? Hey now. No need to be on edge. I have come because we share a common acquaintance. Yeah it's your parent. Demon Lord Kazaream. Also I knew you'd say that. Let's take over the world together, And... Live a very interesting life!") The masked man revealed him self to be Yuuki.

("That's right... My goal was decided when I met this Lord... You all trusted and prepared this Demon Lord Position for me... But I was too obsessed with power. I don'tneed to awaken as a true demon lord. even for just this moment... Laplace. Footman. Tear... Kazaream-sama... I ask of you to give me the power of the Jikai!") Clayman.

Suddenly all this wind starts to fly around Clayman and 10 Marionets with power levels matching that of even that of a Demon Lord suddenly came to Clayman's side.

"Kyru-sama are you sure you can handle this?" Shion ask.

"Don't worry. I'm the only one who can deal with this. After all. They are after me and Rimuru. Rimuru I leave Clayman to you. I'll deal with the 10 Commandments my self."

"Ok. Just don't kill your self." Rimuru tells Kyru.

"You think I'll die?"

"No."

"Ahaha! AHAHA! I have acquired the power to defeat all of you in this room! I have the power of the 10 commandments on my side! The ten commandments are said to be as strong enough as a demon lord each and every one of them! The Jikai can kill that of even Milim!" Clayman yells out! "Jikai! I command you to kill Kyru Tempest!"

Suddenly all 10 of the marionets disappear and Punch Kyru into the wall. Kyru starts to spit blood because one of them got behind him and stabbed him in one of his hearts.

"Bastard! ARGH!" Kyru yells out and Instantly transforms into his Demon king state.

"They even were able to Stab Kyru! What!" Ramiris was shocked by this.

"5 more hearts for your Demon king! Die!" Clayman yells out at Kyru.

"I won't die here!" Kyru then dashes but all the 10 commandments Jump on top of him making a cloud of smoke.

"AHah! Look at you! Struggling against them! Die! Die! DIE!"

Suddenly the Smoke clears. And all the Marionets are dead.

Kyru is currently panting but get's back up.

"JIKAI!" Kyru then absorbs all of the 10 commandments.

"Hahah! HAHA! Thanks to you Clayman. You made my job a whole lot easier... I now wield the 10 commandments. The final thing for me to completely to become the Demon king!" Kyru then starts to transform and when get's out of his transformation he looks like a whole entire different person. "Sorry Rimuru. But would you let me handle this?"

"No! You said for me to handle him!"

"Then move!" Kyru suddenly dashes towards Rimuru and kicks him into Milim. But Milim was able to catch him.

"What's going on with Kyru! He never acts like this!"

"It's the 10 commandments. He absorbed all 10 at once. His mentality can't control all the 10 fighting in his body right now. We need to stop him." Guy explains. "Only you Rimuru can stop him. He is far to strong for all of us. He's the strongest one in the room right now with the 10 commandments."

"What! Even Milim can't beat him?!"

Suddenly Milim was knocked out instantly by Kyru. He neck chopped her. Kyru was about to do the same to Rimuru but Rimuru dodged it.

"Rimuru! Run! The 10 commandments! They aren't working like normal! ARGH!" Kyru then started to lose control and armor started to form on him. But suddenly Kyru let go of one of the 10 commandments. And one of the Marionets got back up and suddenly stabbed Kyru in one of his other hearts and this sends him towards Clayman.

"ACK!" Kyru spitted out even more blood. But then suddenly the Marionet took all the 10 commandments out of his body but doing this stabbed 3 of his hearts at once.

Kyru was yelling in pain due to his hearts being destroyed.

"ONLY 1 more! Die KYRU TEMPEST!" Clayman then jumps towards Kyru who was on the floor right next to him and stabs him in his last heart. "HAHa! I have the power to kill that of even the Demon king himself!"

End of the chapter.