Kyru Tempest vs Thomas Andre

"I'll start to take you on serious now."

"This is what I was waiting for. This is the day I show everyone that I am the strongest. Even stronger than that of Demon Lord Milim."

"Hmph. You lack the strength to even scratch Milim."

"Huh! What was that! Die you bastard!"

Suddenly Thomas dashes towards Kyru but he dodges and punch's Thomas straight in the gut sending him flying making him spit blood.

"Argh! RAGH!" Thomas started to yell and even more magicoles started to over flow from his body.

"He's even stronger than before wow. This fight will at least get me some where." Kyru dashes straight towards Thomas disappearing surprisingly Thomas saw Kyru and tried to punch Kyru but he punched thin air. Sending air flying everywhere.

Kyru was behind Thomas and Kyru punch's Thomas's back and it sends him flying into the dark wall.

"Is this your full strength?" Kyru taunts.

"Not even close! ARGH! Reinforcement!" Suddenly Armor appears all over his body and his strength was even matching Kyru's Assault mode.

"Surprising. You managed to match my strength. But this is as far as you go."

Kyru dashes towards Thomas but he reacts and uses his magic ability to suck Kyru in and he manages to grab Kyru on the face and was about to crush it but Kyru used his darkness and slams Thomas away throwing him into another corner of the room they were in.

"Tch I guess I should take this seriously." Kyru powers up and uses Assault mode to the fullest. The magic that could be felt through out the whole world.

"What! I'm the strongest in this world! ARgh!" Thomas dashes towards Kyru again but this time Kyru stops his charge with his finger and then flicks Thomas into the wall sending him flying.

"Soon I will show you what it means to fight a Demon Lord as strong as Milim."

"That's bullshit! Do you even know who I am!"

"It doesn't matter who you are!" Kyru kicks Thomas and sends him flying into the wall. "I'll show you the true power of a True Demon King! HAARGH!" Kyru transforms into his Demon King state.

"This is the power I have. Your powers are weaker than mine. Indeed you are strong but not as strong as us demon lords. You have the powers to become one but you lack the will to become one. I one of the 8 Demon Lords Kyru Tempest shall show you the true power of a Demon Lord!" Kyru dashes towards Thomas punching him in the face breaking his armor. Then after breaking his face plating he breaks all of his armor.

"Argh! Impossible! How can I lose to this guy! Argh!"

Kyru keeps going with a flurry of punches but holding back not wanting to kill him.

"I lose... while blood comes out of his mouth."

"Now you know the true power of us Demon Lords. Never look down on us again and release all the hunters that are in your possession. If you don't then I'll kill you here and now and release them my self." Kyru says to Thomas.

Thomas releases all of the hunters. Once all the hunters were released they all didn't know where they were.

"Rimuru! Tell them to go home!" Kyru yells out.

"Ok!"

"Now then what to do with you?" Kyru looks down onto Thomas and notice he's unconscious "*Sigh* I think I went to far. Shuna! Do you think you could heal this guy? Though can you teleport to me?"

"Hmm I might be able to. But you could also bring him back to Tempest."

"Hmm I could. Well then I'll have Rimuru take him to Tempest so you can fix him up. I did a number on him."

"Didn't I tell you to hold back on civilians?" Shuna tells Kyru.

"Yeah you did. But he tried to harm the kids and tried to take over the city. I had to do something about it."

"I see... Well next time try to hold back I don't want to fix someone with all broken bones please. It's not pleasant."

"Alright. I'll hold back next time. Unless I need to. Because this world needs someone like this guy. Without him the city I believe wouldn't be as it would be today. It needs it's protector."

"Ok. Will do Kyru-sama."

"Thanks. Give my regards to Benimaru."

"Ok!"

Kyru disables the cube around them and looks around and theirs no damage. "Good. Rimuru take Thomas back to Tempest to get him reparied. I need to do some repairs at the school. "

"Alright I'll see you later then."

"Now then... What to do?" Kyru looks around and see's a lot of havoc that the hunters caused while he was fighting. Hmm... I'll help the city folks repair the city then."

End of the chapter.

This chapter was pretty short but it was mainly for the fight. I'll be adding a whole lot more in the other chapters. But I hope you enjoyed this fight. Next Chapter: Rebuilding Ingrassia.