Return of the Great Beast

At the furthest part of the fight.

Gabiru is fighting with Hermes but Gabiru manages to win the fight.

"This is my Victory!" Gabiru yells out loud.

"Oh that Dragonewt's got some moves!"

"Could you stop laughing and help me please!?" Hermes ask Midely.

"You fool, you lost hermes. Just sit there and reflect on it!"

"Don't... Ignore me!" Suphia then tries to punch Midely but he catches her punch

"I have not ignored you." He then slams her into the ground.

"Ugh..."

"Suphia-dono!" ("Unbelievable... He's toying around with her. One of the three Beastketeers in half beast form...") Gabiru.

"Now stand. It's been a while since I've had an opponent worth throwing." As Midely says this Suphia slowly starts to regain her ground.

"Who would've thought that someone of your caliber were in Clayman's Army... I thought that guy called Yamza or whatever was supposedly the strongest."

"Yamza... Yamza-dono you say? That personage is in his own way quite strong indeed. But it does not please me to be compared to him. After all, Despite my appearance. I am actually able enough to be Milim-sama's Sparring partner." Midely tells Suphia.

"Mili... What?"

"You don't mean the Demon lord Milim-sama?!" Gabiru yells out.

"That's right. We are the dragon worshippers. I am none other than the head priest Midely!"

"It's not like they've heard your name anyways..." Hermes tells Midely.

"Wait when did?" Gabiru was confused on when Hermes escaped.

"Dragon worshipers... I felt this even before we started fighting you but."

"Oh so you've noticed? We share the same roots."

"Same roots???"

"We are Dragonewts just like you sir. The difference is that instead of evolving from Lizardmen, We are the descendants of dragons that changed into human form and mated with humans." Midely explains to Gabiru.

"But almost none of us can bring ourselves back to our original form. We are almost like humans at this point." Hermes also explains.

"What in the world..." Gabiru was super confused at this point.

"Almost like humans huh? Certainly your strength does not seem to come from the Magicules. But rather from honing your techniques."

"Oh you've got sharp eyes. But that's right. Many majins determine their 'Rank' by measuring and comparing their magicule amount with each other. That might certainly serve as rough estimate. But tthose who merely rely on their innate power will never grow beyond it. True strength lies beyond what the eye can see. Combat proficiency is the only Unique and clear index. No matter if it is a human or a majin." Midely explains to Suphia.

"I see... Then I've learned my lesson. So in short that means I can become even stronger." Suphia tells Midely.

"Indeed. You truly have a promising future. All right now while I am glad we could forge such a great relationship with one another sir and miss. This is still a battlefield we are on and we are still enemies for the time being. So what will you do?"

"We will resume our fight from where we left off!"

Back at Alvis and Yamza.

Both Yamza and Alvis are clashing their weapons together.