Farmus

"Tempest was destroyed in the battle between the Supreme deity. It seems we have a lot of work to do Rimuru." Kyru tells Rimuru

"Yeah... First Farmus now this..."

"Also I wanted to ask Rimuru. How was the Farmus mission? Was it a success?"

"I'll tell you once we fix Tempest."

After a couple of days they get everything in order Rimuru and Kyru head over to the Main building to get the details from Diablo. Once they both enter inside they head to the meeting room.

"Ok then let us get this down. What happened while you were over at Farmus Diablo? Hit any snags while overthrowing Farmus?"

"No not at all." Diablo says to rimuru answering his question. "Everything went smoothly as planned. Shall I brief you on the state of affairs?"

"Ahaha all right..." ("I have a really bad feeling that he overdid it.") Rimuru.

At the kingdom of Farmus

"Wha... What are you doing! Someone call the priest this instant! Bring recovery potions!" Someone inside the throne room.

"Is... Is this the doing of someone from the monster country...?" Another man asked in the throne room.

"Shogo was the one who brought home the king has he awoken yet? We should wake him up and have him explain this at this once!!" Lord Carlos yells out.

"Calm down Lord Carlos... Your screams won't change the situation."

On that day the royal palace descended into utter chaos when everyone who went to greet the king witnessed his grotesque state.

"I cannot heal his majesty! Recovery magic does not work!" The women said who was the priest.

"No way! Is he even alive in the first place then? No matter how you look at him though..." Someone yells out.

"Yes... Sire he is still conscious..." The priest says back to someone. "On the contrary, there are no incision marks it is as if... This has been his Majesty's form from the beginning..."

Then someone walks into the room.

"Recovery magic won't work. The principles that make up his body have been rewritten."

"Oh so you have awoken. It seems like you are alright Shogo Taguchi."

"Thank you for your concern Muller-Dono. Guard. Rayhiem-Dono will return with the Champion Youm bringing full recovery potions. He will arrive shortly. Relay this to the gatekeepers."

"Eh ah..." The guard was speechless.

"Shogo! If you know what's happening then explain this to us! What really happened during the conquest of monsters country?! Also where is Razen-Dono? If you're alive then that man must also be!"

("Right... I've got some explaining to do...) Shogo.

Back at Tempest.

"Eh wait... So Razen's spirit possessed the body of the other worlder Shogo?" Rimuru ask Diablo.

"That is correct."

"That guy was a legendary wizard of Farmus. Is he following your orders?"

"Yes that is correct my liege. As the head of the royal court mages, he is the perfect individual to persuade the leaders. So I put him up to that task. After all it was also his proposal."

("Does that mean he deliberately surrendered to diablo?? What in the world happened to Razen on the their way to Farmus?") Rimuru.

Back at Farmus.