Weapon LostVayne

Disclaimer: it's just the blade not the abilities.

Also gonna try too write in a different way so be mindful.
————
"Hey Kyru! You wanted a blade right?" "Yeah I'll tell you what blade I want Kaijin."

Kyru tells Kaijin that he wanted a weapon looking like lostvayne. He tells him the details about the blade and how he wanted it.

"Hmm ok I will have it done by tomorrow Kyru." "Ok!" Kyru then walks over too see how the town is being built right now and see that the progress is going steadily because of Kaijins friends.

"Oh Rimuru how's it going?" asked Kyru "It's been good lately nothing too bad just wish we could have some more helping hands because just one person can do it all." I can help with the building then Rimuru." "Oh really ok!" You get too work and help them build 3 houses in a day and it gave shelter too most of the hobgoblins.

At kaijins work spot.

"This is a tricky blade but I will get this blade done!"

He's spent hours on end making the blade that Kyru has wanted. After a long 13 to 16 hours of making he blade it was finished.

The next morning

Kyru walks out of his little tent too find a note beside him. From Kaijin: "Here is your finished blade my friend hope you enjoy the blade and use it for a long time this was my hardest work yet!" Kyru picks up lostvayne it has the perfect weight and sharpness. "Thanks Kaijin how will I ever repay him."

Then a giant explosion happens near the village.

Kyru runs over too the explosion too see what happened. "Hey what the hell happened?" "Someone attack us while we were getting plants!" Said a hobgoblin.

Kyru runs over too see the damage and sees a small crater in the ground. "What the hell happened here?"

Kyru takes a look around and finds something interesting. He grabs the object setting something off a bomb right under him but he activates demon form too stop the damage.

"Impressive you manage to live one of my bombs! But now you won't be able too move with your body parts blown too bits" said the person in the shadows.

"what the hell do you want?" Kyru doesn't want too fight because he doesn't want too use his demon form for certain reasons. "I want too test your strength."

They walk out and they have these dark colored eyes pitch black like yours when you were in demon form. "Now then let's fight! No one could survive a demon bomb like that!"

Kyru takes out lostvayne and lunges towards the demon but the demon blocks the slash. "Hmm I thought you were stronger but I guess I was wrong." Says the demon while laughing.

"If I wanted to go all out I would but I won't need too. I'll defeat you right here and now." Says Kyru with a serious tone in his voice he activates his demon form.

"The hell! your a Demon too!" the demon was scared straight and couldn't say words "Whats wrong Demon" Says Kyru with a Sinister tone and a evil look on his face.

"Thought I wasn't strong enough. Well lets fight shall we" The demon was shivering in fear as Kyru was walking towards him.

"You bastard die!" The Demon lunges towards Kyru but he dodges the hit and he slashes into the demon cutting him in half but the demon didn't die from the slash.

"You'll have to try harder than that to kill me one of the 7 Demons in the realm." The demon transforms into an even stronger form and starts too test you even more.

"I'll kill you! You have great power but your helping hobgoblins ill kill you here and now!" The demon lunges at you but you enter deeper into your demon form making the mark bigger on your face. "Shut up will you. I'll just kill you here and now so be quiet will you."

Kyru looks at the demon with a bigger mark on your forehead and the overwhelming power that you unleashed caught the eyes of all the demon lords around. Kyru takes lost vayne and moves so fast that the demon couldn't react to Kyrus movement.

"It's over demon your power is no were near the 7" Kyru kills the demon without hesitation and he deactivates his demon form and walks back over to Tempest.

"Hey Kyru what the hell happened your power went flying everywhere scaring everyone" Rimuru looks at you with a serious face and is looking for answers but understands what's going on.

"Sorry Rimuru I used my power without telling you I ran into another Demon but I defeated him in the end sorry for using my powers like that I'll try not to over do it again.

" Kyru apologies to Rimuru but Rimuru doesn't do anything too Kyru instead he ask him to stay in Tempest and protect the city if he can. "I'll try my best too repay you with anything Rimuru" Says Kyru with a happy looking tone in his face.

Somewhere far away

"Hmm what an interesting fight and power that was going on! I'll check on it later I have other things too do." They say this with the intent to find you and fight you.

"Hmm no I'll go but I'll do it later because I'm bored. And don't interfere please."

"Ok"

End of the chapter here I wanted to try writing this way since I got some advice from my Sisters who do write and have more knowledge than me and I wanted to try this way because I think it looks better instead of me writing the names then writing the words out but hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter The Champion Shizue Izawa.