Milim vs Kyru Tempest

Back at Walpurgis.

"Are you really sure everyone is here? Are you really going to forgive this inferior slime and human for their impudence? They are so called demon lords/kings. They are insulting us Demon Lords!" Clayman yells out trying to convince the other Demon lords that there is no need to fight.

"I don't really care.." Guy says to Clayman. "Clayman since you're a demon lord too. Then why not show us that you can beat this guy down with your own raw strength?" ("The weak are unfit to be called Demon Lords. This is about time that a real Demon lord and demon king rules.") Guy.

"Well since we have a place to fight already lets get onto it then shall we?" Kyru says to everyone.

"My my... Although I truly despise get my own hands dirty. I guess it will have to come to this any way. I've blundered this time. This is an order. Kill Kyru Tempest." Clayman orders Milim. Doing this she instantly disappears and almost smacks Kyru dead on straight in the face but he catches her punch.

"So this is how we start off our fight is it? Well then let's get started!" Kyru yells out and dashes towards Milim and punches her straight in the gut sending her straight into the wall and falls to her knees.

"Oh? He's standing on par with Milim so far?" Guy says 

"He's astounding. I wonder will he will get in this fight." The Demon lord Dagrule says.

Milim gets back up and dashes towards Kyru and started to throw punchs at Kyru but he dodged most of them but got hit in the shoulder by her and got sent flying into the wall. Kyru got back up pretty quickly and activated his 2nd state of the demon state.

"Lets get serious now." Kyru's power shot so high that it made everyone surprised on how much he was outputting. Kyru then dashes towards Milim kicking her in the side and sends her flying. She almost hits the wall but Kyru goes behind her and kicks her into the air and then goes right above her and punches her straight down. 

At this point Milim started to bleed a little. But she wasn't even fully formed yet. Milim powers up even more and at this point the fight get's a bit to much out of hand that Guy made a barrier. As Kyru is fighting with Milim Rimuru talks to Clayman.

"Just admit it. In the end you always rely on others don't you?"

"How do you mean? Milim isn't exactly a type of girl who willing listens to other is she? She's arrived at these decisions herself." Clayman explains to Rimuru. "And guy is there a problem with that?"

"Not at all. If milim is fighting with her own volition then I won't stop her."

Then suddenly Kyru get's shot into the barrier and his arm gets cut off instantly.

"Not bad. But it's gonna take more than that to defeat me Milim!"

All of a sudden Milim transforms into her Dragonoid state.

"Already at this state huh. I was wanting to save this for later but I guess we'll duel it out right here and now!" Kyru then starts to go into Assault mode. As he does all the Demon Lords are impressed at the power that Kyru is generating.

"I will defeat you here Demon Lord Milim!"

Then they both disappear and the strike fist together making a crater into the ground. Milim tries to punch Kyru but he dodges it and then kicks her into the barrier cracking it. Milim then takes out her sword. Kyru takes out Lost Vayne. Then they start to fight with their swords and its a battle of power at this point. 

"Thousand divine cuts!" Kyru dashes through Milim instantly cutting her all over her body. He then uses the barrier to fly back at her and kicks her in the face making blood come out of her mouth.

"I haven't seen Milim bleed in a long time." Guy says.

"This is the most impressive fight I've seen in a while. Someone managing to stay toe to toe with Milim." Demon Lord Valentine says.

"Milim if we don't stop this. One of us will die here." Kyru tries to reach out to her but she won't react. "Milim this fight will decide the outcome of our battle. I will win this fight and prove to you that I am the strongest!" Kyru then dashes towards Milim and Milim also dashes towards him. They clash fist once more breaking the barrier that Guy made.

"Oh damn! They broke it!" Guy starts to laugh at the power flying around.

"I wasn't expecting a human to be such a monster!" Clayman says and almost falls.

"Well you should keep your eyes open. And focus on the other opponents!" Rimuru yells out.

"Tch quit prattling slime! You're going to die and your friend over there as well!"

"No you're the one who is going to die Clayman. But not by my hands. That'd jusut be the strong bullying the weak. My subordinates will do just fine."

"Huh! What was that. You underestimate me you!--"

Suddenly Shion does a flurry of punches on clayman and he gets sent flying to the ground.

"You insolent... You insolent little! Don't ahead of your self! I have all my puppets here! You'll ALL DIE!"

"No you'll be the one to die Clayman!" Kyru then kicks him in the face.

"What! What happened to Milim!"

He then notices Milim trapped in Kyrus darkness.

"What how!"

"Rimuru I'll leave Milim to you. If things get out of hand I'll do something about it but right now I'll be sitting out. I've used to much of my energy on fighting Milim. She's one tough sparring partner!" Kyru then jumps back near the wall and deactivates Assualt mode. "Phew..." Kyru then sits down to recover some of his energy.

"That was impressive kid. I haven't seen someone fight like you in a long time. Managing to stand up to Milim her self. You've got guts kid." Guy tells Kyru.

"Thanks. But I am not here for the compliments. I'm here to kill Clayman and save Milim."

Suddenly Milim breaks out of the Darkness orb and notices Rimuru so she deactivates her form and dashes at Rimuru but suddenly someone got hit in the face by Milims punch.

"OW! What the hell am I doing here!" A familiar voice hits everyone.

"Veldora! What are you doing here?!" Rimuru ask. ("Raphael did you summon Veldora?")

"Notice- No I would not do that without my Masters command. But you due to releasing Veldora you got a new spell called. Call Storm Dragon."

("I see.") Rimuru.

"Veldora I'll let you deal with Milim if that's fine."

"Oh sure. Well then." Veldora looks at Milim. "So your the only daughter of my Brother. Well then let's see how this goes!"

End of the chapter.

Not going lie writing this chapter was pretty fun. I was going to extend the chapters fight but. I have something in plan for later. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also the reason why Kyru manage to trap Milim inside a darkness ball is something for later in the next chapter. Next chapter: Tempest vs Clayman.