29 - Regulus

~*Sirius' POV*~  

I sit on the couch in the common room, listening to James ramble about his latest date with Lily. 
It makes me think about how Y/n and I haven't had a proper date in a while. 

I end up ignoring James and instead mentally plan a date with Y/n. 
I honestly didn't even realise he was still talking. 

I'm taken from my thoughts when Marlene shouts my name. 
Ah fuck, what've I done now? 

She walks over to where James and I were sitting. 

"Y/n's crying," She says and I begin worrying. 

"Crap." I mumble. "What's wrong with her?" 

"I don't know, I tried to get her to talk about it but she wouldn't," Marlene answers. "I assume you'll probably be able to get her to talk. Or you'll at least be more comforting than me, I'm not the best at handling emotions." 

I nod. "I'll try and get her to talk." 

I get off the couch and head up to Y/n's dorm. 
I enter the room but don't see her. I check her bed, where I assumed she's be since she usually curls up in a ball with all her blankets when she's upset, but she's not there either. 

This is where Marlene came from, right? 

Then I hear sniffling.
She has locked herself in the bathroom. 

I gently knock on the door. 

"Y/n? Why are you crying?" 

"Go away." She mumbles. 

"I'm not leaving you while you're upset." I say. "Can I come in?" 

I hear her sigh before she opens the bathroom door. 

"Love, what's going on?" I ask softly. She just shakes her head and wraps her arms around me. 

I hold her tightly as she cries into my chest. I gently run my hands through her hair and press small kisses to the top of her head. 

"Please talk to me." I whisper, just wanting to know what was wrong so I can try and make her feel better. 

"I'm fat." She mumbles into my chest. 

I pull away from her a little to look her in the eyes. 

"What? No you aren't. Absolutely not. What makes you think this?"
She doesn't answer and instead looks down at the ground. I notice her hands graze over her stomach and understand what's going on. She's beginning to form a small baby bump, I think it's adorable but I didn't realise she doesn't feel the same. 
"Y/n, you are not fat." 

"Yes I am, and I'm just going to get bigger." 

"Y/n, listen to me, you are absolutely perfect. And you are not fat, you're pregnant. You're growing a baby inside you, which is such a weird thing to say and sounded a lot less weird in my head," She lets out a small laugh at this.
"But look, I know this is tough, and I get that you're feeling insecure about your body right now but you are the most gorgeous person I know, even more gorgeous than me, which is saying something because I am stunning." 

She laughs again and I smile. 

She wraps her arms around me again. 

"Thank you for cheering me up." She mumbles. 

"Any time." I respond. "Feeling better?" 

She nods. "A little." 

I press a small kiss to the top of her head.