110 - Bill and Fleur's Wedding

With Dumbledore dead, the whole wizarding world seems to have descended into chaos. Attacks are happening almost every day, Deatheaters are everywhere, it's terrifying.

I sigh, looking out the window. We're safe inside. I know we're safe inside.

I flinch and instinctively reach for my wand when I hear the sound of someone flooing in. I rush into the living room, my wand pointed at whoever it is.

"Y/n, relax," Remus says. It's him and Tonks, but I'm still wary. There are many ways that Deatheaters could disguise themselves as my friends.

"Password?"

Remus rolls his eyes. "'Dogs are the best,' and seriously, why did you let Sirius choose the password?"

I just shrug. "So, how was your date?"

Before either of them can answer, Sirius walks into the room.

"Did someone say the world 'seriously'?" He asks.

"Spidey-sense," I mutter under my breath. "But again, how was your date?"

"We're getting married!" Tonks excitedly exclaims, seemingly unable to keep the news quiet any longer.

"What?" I exclaim back. "That's awesome you guys!"

"Yeah, we just thought that with the war going on, there's no promise of tomorrow, so why not get married," Remus says, a smile on his face.

"We don't want anything big," Tonks says. "Just a small wedding. Honestly, we're mostly considering just heading to a courthouse and eloping."

"Ooh, you could do that and then we can invite people over and have a small party here afterwards to celebrate." I suggest.

"Yes! Genius idea!" Tonks exclaims.

So, a week or so later, Remus and Tonks go get married, then afterwards Marlene, Dorcas and Mary come round and we celebrate.

~*~*~

"Y/n, can I tell you something?" Harry asks, walking into the living room.

"Of course, what's up?" I respond, looking at him as he sits down beside me on the couch.

"I need to hunt horcruxes," He says, getting right to the point. "It's the only way to stop Voldemort."

"That shouldn't be your responsibility," I say. "You're still young."

"But I'm apparently the only one that will be able to defeat him, so I need to try."

I sigh. "What specifically will you be doing?"

"He's made seven horcruxes," Harry says. "Ron, Hermione and I have to find and destroy them all in order to defeat him. We know where a few might be, and Regulus still has one, and Hermione is looking into ways of destroying them, but we'll probably be gone for a while."

"Do you want anyone else to come with you?" I offer. "You know me or Sirius gladly would."

Harry shakes his head. "I don't want anything bad happening to any of you."

"When will you be going?"

"Ron wants to wait until after Bill's wedding."

I pull him in for a hug.

"You know I absolutely hate this," I say and he nods. "But after you're seventeen, I technically can't stop you, so just stay safe, keep in contact with me as much as you can because you know I won't stop worrying, and come home if you need anything."