60 - Girls day

Despite me and Sirius talking through things, arguments kept happening. It was always over something stupid, something that we shouldn't even be arguing over. 

I think we're both just stressed and taking it out on each other. I hate it really, I wish we wouldn't argue, but sometimes Sirius is just so infuriating. But we now have three kids, its exhausting and we never get any time alone, and now any time we do get alone is spent arguing. 

Luckily though, Leo hasn't heard anymore arguments, we've been really careful of that. 

But once again, we're arguing, and honestly we both say stuff we don't mean, but Sirius takes it too far. 

"Well maybe none of this would be happening if you had just stayed in the house like you were supposed to! Maybe then James and Lily would still be here!"
I begin tearing up and his face drops, realising what he said. 
"Y/n, I didn't mean that, I-" 

I quickly walk away from him, going to lock myself in the bathroom so I can cry in peace. 

I lock the door before sitting down on the floor, my knees against my chest. 

I cry uncontrollably because deep down I know he's right. If I had just stayed inside James and Lily would still be alive. It's my fault they're dead. 

I hear a knock on the door and ignore it. 

"Y/n, please open the door," Sirius says softly. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so fucking sorry." 

"Go away." I mumble. 

"I'm not leaving you while you're crying." He says. 

"Stubborn ass." I mutter. 

"Y/n, I didn't mean what I said, none of this was your fault." 

"Yes it was, all of this is my fault," I cry. "All I had to do was stay in the house, I'm so useless I couldn't even do that." 

"You are not useless," Sirius says. "Please open the door." 

"No." 

"Y/n, open the door or I'll just pull out my wand and do it myself." 

"Could've just done that from the start." I mumble. 

I hear him mumble 'Alohomora' and the door unlocks. He opens the door and sits down beside me. 

"Go away." I mutter. 

"Absolutely not." 

I refuse to look at him. 

He sighs when he realises I'm not going to talk to him. "Y/n, I completely regret what I said, it's not true at all-" 

"Yes it is." I mumble. 

"It isn't," He says. "Look, it was in the heat of the argument, I wasn't at all thinking about what I was saying." 

"You wouldn't've said it if it wasn't true." 

"That's not right, I say things that aren't true all the time," He says. "Like right now, 'you aren't hot as fuck.' That's clearly not true because you are in fact hot as fuck."
I can't help but slightly crack a smile.
"You're even hotter when you smile." 

"Piss off." I mumble, jokingly rolling my eyes. 

"Come on, lets get out of the bathroom," He says, standing up and extending his hand to me. I just stay sitting stubbornly and shake my head. Sirius crouches down beside me. "Something's still wrong, talk to me." 

"This keeps happening," I cry and Sirius looks at me in confusion. "We'll argue and then make up and everything will be fine for a while and then we'll just end up arguing again. I hate this so much."