12 - Missing You

**Sirius' POV**

I watch as Y/n leaves my room, about to leave Hogwarts and go home for the holidays.
It'll just be two weeks without her, but I really don't want her to leave and I can tell she doesn't want to go either.

There's part of me that longs to go with her, but I know I cant.

I flop down onto my bed with a sigh.

Godrick, I miss her already and she hasn't even left Hogwarts yet.

I stare at the present she got me, really wanting to open it early but I know I shouldn't. Its a Christmas present, it shouldn't be opened until Christmas.
But I'm impatient.

I should probably give the present to James or Remus to hide from me, I don't trust myself not to open it early.

I lay in bed for a bit, I honestly just cant be bothered moving. I'm probably just tired though, the full moon was last night so I didn't really get much sleep. It is fun sneaking around the school grounds after dark but it is also very tiring.

I don't know when or how, but eventually I fall asleep.

James wakes me up for dinner by loudly yelling in my ear, which results in me accidentally whacking him, which he deserved.

Me, James and Remus head down to dinner.

The Great Hall is almost empty, which is strange. It's also a lot quieter, but me and James decide to fix that by being our usual, noisy selves, which results in Remus glaring at us for most of dinner.
I was quite terrified at one point that he was going to stab us, which we'd probably deserve but still, rude.

After dinner, James, Remus and I headed back to the common room, where we hung out for a while, just talking and joking about random stuff, which seemed to distract me from missing Y/n.

But the moment we went back to our dorm, and James and Remus fell asleep, I began thinking about her again. I have no idea what she's going through but I just want to help her, to hug her and assure her that everything will be alright.
But I cant. And that sucks.

~*~*~

James woke me up on Christmas day by yelling in my ear. I almost whack him with my pillow, but he dodges it.

"Well that's not very festive." James says, sounding way too cheerful this early in the morning.

"Neither is waking me up early." I mumble.

"Sirius, its Christmas, you cant just sleep all day."

"Five more minutes." I grumble.

"Nope, get up." James says and I groan.

"Fine." I say, sitting up and stretching my arms, letting out a large yawn.
"I hate you by the way." I say jokingly.

"Sure you do." James playfully rolls his eyes.

The first thing we do is open presents.
James' parents sent a few new t-shirts(which I love) and some pyjamas.
Peter got me a bunch of sweets from Honeydukes, which I'll probably end up eating most of later today.
Remus got me a box of stuff from Zonko's(which I like a lot more than the book he got me last year, just saying).
From James, I got condoms as a joke gift(I glare at him and shove the "gift" in the bottom drawer of my bedside table, James just laughed the entire time), but the actual gift he got me was a new pair of shoes and some chocolates.
And finally, my present from Y/n, the one I've been dying to open. She got me a band t-shirt(one of my favourite bands) and a few cassettes, along with a note, which said: