31 - Leaving Hogwarts

Today was the day of the final quidditch match of the year. Gryffindor versus Slytherin. A final match to determine who will win the cup. 

James has been making the team train non-stop for weeks, which Sirius complained about but I could tell he was also determined to win. 

"Sirius, wake up." I hear James say. 

"Piss off, it is four in the morning." Sirius groans in response. 

"We need to get up and train." 

"I'd rather die." Sirius mumbles. 

"Mood." I respond tiredly. 

Sirius lightly whacks me on the head. "No. We've been over this, you're not allowed to die." 

I just cuddle closer to him, hoping to fall back asleep. 

"Sirius, come on, the game is today, we need to be ready." James insists. 

"I hate you." Sirius says. 

"Yeah I hate you too, now come on." 

"Can't you just train by yourself?" I suggest, just wanting everyone to shut up so I can sleep some more. 

"It's not a challenge if I'm alone." James argues. 

"I'll break your arm, then it'll be a challenge." 

"Sirius, please." 

Sirius groans. "I hate you so much."
I groan as he starts getting out of bed. 
He presses a small kiss to my forehead. "I'll be back soon, and if James is mysteriously missing don't worry about it." 

I just cuddle up in the blankets and fall back asleep. 

I wake up a few hours later and James and Sirius still weren't back yet. So I head down to the Great Hall to get some breakfast before grabbing some food for the boys and heading to the Quidditch pitch. 

James was energetically flying around the pitch, meanwhile Sirius looked half dead, but he brightened up upon seeing me. He flies down to the ground, pulling me in for a tight hug. 

"I brought you some breakfast." I say and he kisses me. 

"You're the best." 

"I know." I smile. "Oi, James! I brought you food!" 

James flies down and thanks me as he takes the food I brought him. 

I sit with the boys as they eat their breakfast, James was still rambling on about quidditch. It is apparently impossible to get him to shut up. 

After they eat breakfast I watch as they train for a little bit longer, but they eventually stop and we head to the common room to chill out with our friends for a bit before the game. 

It wasn't long before James and Sirius left to head back to the pitch, me and everyone else leaving not long after them. 

The stands were already pretty crowded but we managed to get a space at the front. I begin feeling more and more anxious as the stands fill, there's really a lot of people here. 
I don't worry about it until the teams fly out and suddenly everyone is standing and cheering and pushing.
My hands instinctively go to protect my stomach. My breathing becomes uneven and no matter how much I try to focus on the game, I can't. 

Lily must notice my discomfort because she grabs my arm and we push our way through the crowd, exiting the stands. I finally feel as though I can breathe again. 

"Are you okay?" She asks concernedly. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, there was just too many people and there was a lot of pushing, I just got worried about the baby." I explain.