55 - Going Crazy

Wow, I wrote this very quickly, awesome. Like I literally finished last chapter an hour ago, that's cool. Enjoy :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm going crazy being stuck at home. 

Since I'm the secret keeper for James and Lily, we all agree it'd be best if I stay inside, especially since whoever the traitor is has probably told Voldemort about me being the secret keeper. It's for my own safety, and also for the safety of James, Lily and Harry. 

But I'm going crazy. I hate it. Usually going outside is the thing I hate, but turns out I need to go outside sometimes or my brain will implode. 

I spent my birthday just me and Sirius, he had dropped the kids off with James' parents so we could have some alone time. 

Then more months pass. And I just lose my mind more and more. 

I walk into mine and Sirius' bedroom, finding the mirror Sirius uses to talk to James. I lift up the mirror and talk into it, hoping James or Lily will notice. 

James' face appears in the mirror. 

"Hey Y/n." He greets me with a smile. 

"Hey," I respond. "Is Lily busy right now? I'm going crazy without her." 

James chuckles. "I'll go get her." 

The mirror reflects my own face for a moment before showing Lily. She smiles at me. 

"Hi," She says cheerfully. "I am so happy to see you, only having James to talk to is driving me crazy." 

I laugh slightly.
"I'm going crazy too," I say. "And I miss you a lot. But this will all be worth it if it keeps you safe, so we'll just have to deal with it." 

Lily nods slightly and we move the conversation to something a bit more optimistic. We end up talking for hours, it's so great to talk to Lily. It's not the same as seeing her in person though, but it'll have to do for now. 

Soon, Lily has to go eat dinner, so we say goodbye. I head downstairs, just now realising how hungry I actually am. 

I walk downstairs to the kitchen where Sirius is making dinner with Leo "helping" as Rosalie sits in her high chair. 

I walk over and kiss Sirius on the cheek. 

"I was going to make dinner tonight." I say. 

"I know," Sirius says. "But I heard you talking to Lily and I didn't know when you'd be done. I was getting hungry." 

I nod my head, sitting down at the dining table, making faces at Rosalie, who laughs, which makes her hair change colour a bunch. I've noticed her hair changes with her emotions, its really cool. 

I watch closely as Sirius and Leo cook, worrying that Leo could get hurt. But obviously I'm just worrying about nothing as usual. 

We eat dinner silently and then after that we watch a movie together before its time to put the kids to bed. 

Rosalie is already asleep when we put her in her bed, but Leo claims to be wide awake and insists I read him a bedtime story. 

He dozes off a couple pages in. I put the book down before tucking him in, pressing a small kiss to his forehead and whispering goodnight.