50 - Harry

"Lily is in labour." 

"What?" I exclaim. "Has her water broke yet?" 

"Not yet, we're about to go to St Mungo's," James answers. "But she told me to call you, she wants you there because apparently I'm annoying and she'll end up killing me." 

"Alright, I'll meet you at the hospital." 

"Thank you." 

I hang up the phone just as Sirius walks into the room. 

"What's going on?" He asks. 

"Lils is in labour," I answer quickly. "I'm heading to the hospital, Lily wants me to be there." 

"Should I stay here with Leo?" 

"Yeah, it'll probably be a few hours still," I say. "Once he wakes up, feed him and then you could take him to James' parents and come to the hospital." 

"Alright," He gently kisses me. "See you in a bit." 

"Bye." 

I apparate to St Mungo's and see James with Lily sitting in a wheelchair beside him. 

I quickly walk over to them, leaning down to hug Lily for a second. 

"How are you doing?" I ask her. 

"I'm about to push a human out of me, how do you think I am?" She responds sarcastically. 

"Fair enough." I chuckle. 

Soon a nurse appears and leads the three of us to a room. James helps Lily get changed into a hospital gown and then she lays down on the bed, James and I sitting on chairs on either side of her. 

Lily has a few contractions, but she still isn't far along with the birth. 

"Hey, Alice has her baby yesterday, I'm pretty sure she's still here, I'm gonna go see her for a minute," I say, standing up. "Try not to kill James while I'm gone." 

"No promises." Lily says and James just sits there looking offended as I leave the room. 

I head back down to the front desk and ask if Alice is still here. She is. I'm told where to find the room she's in, and head to it. 

I quietly knock on the door before entering just in case she's asleep. 

I walk into the room and see Alice is awake, holding her baby in her arms. 

"Hey." I say softly. She looks up at me and smiles. 

"Oh Merlin, I am so happy you're here," Alice says. "I'm going insane." 

"What's going on?" I ask, sitting down on the chair beside the bed. 

"Frank's mum came to see the baby and she's driving me crazy," She answers. "I'm going to end up killing her." 

"Where is she now?"  

"Her and Frank went downstairs to get something to eat," She says. "Is is bad I'm hoping she falls down the stairs?" 

"Probably," I nod. "How are you doing?" 

"I'm okay, kinda tired, but really happy. But also really worried, a boy born at the end of July, what if Neville is the one who has to defeat Voldemort?" 

"I don't know," I say softly. "This whole situation just sucks, Lils is in labour right now, so unless her baby is born after midnight or is a girl, it could be either one of you. It really sucks."

I notice her tearing up, so I move onto the bed and wrap my arm around her shoulders. 

"It's going to be okay," I say comfortingly. "We're all here for you, and will protect this kid with our lives."