9 - Just a Cute Chapter

I was mindlessly doodling on a piece of parchment in potions class, I had finished the work we had to do, when a note lands on my desk.
I open the note.

It just says 'You're cute', in Sirius' handwriting.

I roll my eyes and begin writing a response: 'Shut up and do your work.'

I pass the note back to Sirius, who passes it back after a few seconds.

'I'll have you know that I have already finished the work.'

'That doesn't mean you need to pass me notes.'

'But I'm bored'

'You're a pain in the ass.'

'Yep, but I'm hot so I can be a pain in the ass.'

I chuckle quietly to myself at Sirius' response.

'Sirius, no.'

'What? I'm right.'

'You're not, but you can continue lying to yourself.'

'I will.'

'Now, can we stop writing these notes before we get caught?'

'Come on Y/n, Slughorn isn't even paying attention.'

This time I don't return the note. So Sirius decides to throw at least ten more notes my way, all saying things like: 'Y/n', 'Hello' and 'Stop ignoring me.' He even gave me a note that was just a badly drawn picture of a dog, I don't know why.

Soon though, class was over, and thankfully it was the last class of the day.

"Just so you know," Sirius says the moment we exit the classroom. "I am mad at you."

"For ignoring your notes?" I question amusedly.

"Yep."

"So, how long are you going to be mad at me?" I ask.

"Forever."
I just chuckle.
"Don't laugh, I'm being serious."

"You're always Sirius." I say without hesitation and without thinking.

"Okay, you're forgiven." Sirius says, a smile on his face.

"Just for making that stupid joke?"

"Yes." Sirius says. "And the joke isn't stupid, its brilliant."

"You are ridiculous." I laugh.

"No, I'm Sirius."

~*~*~

Then Saturday came and we all got ready to go to Hogsmeade. As planned, I was going to spend the first half of the day with Lily, Alice, Marlene and Mary then I'll meet up with Sirius for our date.

Lily woke me up and I tiredly got out of bed and got ready for the day.

Me and the girls head down for breakfast before going to Hogsmeade.

We look around the shops for a while, laughing and joking about random stuff.
I end up buying some new clothes, a few new books and a bunch of sweets.

After around two hours I feel two arms wrap around my waist, lifting me off the ground.
"Date Time." Sirius says, carrying me away from my friends, who were just laughing.

"What have I told you about kidnapping me?" I say, pretending to be mad.

"But its fun." Sirius says, putting me down on the ground.