8 - Jealousy

Warning: Mentions of abuse

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, I'm not 100% happy with it, but at the same time I don't care enough to rewrite it so here you go.

I was walking through the corridor by myself, lost in thought, when something suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me into a secret passageway. 

Just as I'm about to attack whoever grabbed me I realise it's just Sirius. 

I whack his chest. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I exclaim. Sirius just laughs. 

"Is it so wrong for me to want to see my girlfriend?" He asks. 

"There's nothing wrong with it, but I would prefer you didn't basically kidnap me every time you want to see me." 

"Well, I am sorry for scaring you, even if it was hilarious." He 'apologises'.

I press a small kiss to his cheek. "I guess you're forgiven." 

He smirks before leaning down and trying to kiss me but I move away. "Aww come on." He complains. 

"I'm still mad at you for scaring me." I say stubbornly, though he knows I'm just joking, I cant stay mad at Sirius for longer than ten seconds. 

I laugh as he begins tickling my sides. 

"Okay fine, I'm not mad." I say through giggles. 

He stops tickling me but his hands stay on my sides. "Really?" He asks. 

"Yes." I answer, pressing my lips against his. 

His grip on my waist tightens as he pulls me closer to him. 

"Sirius, I've got to go." I say once we pull apart. 

Sirius groans but still doesn't let go of me. 

"Sirius, I promised Lily I'd study with her." 

"You could just say you forgot." Sirius says. 

"No, I cant." I say. "But I'll see you later." 

"You're mean." Sirius mumbles. 

I kiss him one last time. 

"See you later." I say before exiting the passage and heading to the library. 

I see Lily sitting at a table, she smiles at me as she sees me approaching. 

"You're late." Lily says as I sit down. 

"Sorry, I got a bit distracted." I say. 

"You're always distracted." Lily rolls her eyes. 

"No I'm not." I mumble, even though Lily is probably right. 

"Right, we should probably start with charms." Lily says, looking through her pile of books. 

"Lils, can I tell you something first?" 

"We really need to start studying." Lily says. 

"It's important." I say and Lily looks at me. 

"What's up?" 

"Well, don't overreact, but me and Sirius are together." I quickly mumble the last part but Lily clearly hears me. 

"What?" She whisper yells(because we're in the library and cant actually yell). "Y/n, why?" 

"Because I like him." 

"But he's friends with Potter, they're horrible." Lily argues. 

"Lily, if you look past them being assholes sometimes you'll see that they're both really great people. And Sirius really cares about me."