64 - Cute Stuff

I wake up in the middle of the night and groan quietly to myself when I realise what time it is. I try my best to fall back asleep, but I just cant and it sucks.

I get out of bed, not wanting to wake Sirius up, and head downstairs to chill out down there for a while, maybe get a late night snack.

When I get down to the living room, I'm confused when I see Rosalie down here.

"What're you doing up?" I ask, scaring her slightly as she must've not heard me walk in.

"I couldn't sleep." She mumbles quietly.

"Me neither," I say, going to sit beside her. "I guess you're missing them too."

She nods and leans into me. I softly run my hand through her hair, which changes colour slightly as she relaxes.

"It's too quiet without them." She says quietly.

"I agree," I respond. "But your dad is still loud as hell, and Marlene can be quite loud, I can invite her around more."
She laughs lightly.
"Why don't we have a girls day this weekend?" I suggest. "I'll invite Dorcas and Marlene and we can go out shopping and get lunch. It'll help distract us."

"That sounds fun."

"You should try and get some sleep." I say.

"The house is too quiet, I cant sleep."

"Yeah, I get that, lets watch a movie."

She smiles and I tell her to pick out a movie while I make us some hot chocolate. 

We sit on the couch and watch the movie, Dog comes and cuddles up between us. Rosalie quickly falls asleep. 

Sirius comes down a short while later, looking half asleep and confused.

"What're you doing up?" He asks tiredly.

"Couldn't sleep, neither could Rosalie so we watched a movie."

"How dare you leave me." He mumbles, sitting down beside me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep on me." I say.

"That's unfair, Rosie can fall asleep on you but I can't?"

I chuckle lightly. "Go to bed."

"Want me to take Rosalie up to her bed?" He offers.

"Yeah, that'd be great, thank you." I say.

He stands up and carefully lifts Rosalie, taking her up the stairs. I follow behind him and head back to bed.

Sirius soon comes in and wraps his arms around me, pressing a bunch of kisses to my cheeks.

"What's got you so affectionate?" I ask amusedly.

"Nothing, just love you a lot." He answers, smiling at me lovingly.

"I love you too." I kiss him.

"Y'know, suddenly I'm not tired." He smirks, kissing me again.

I laugh quietly. "Alright then."

~*~*~

The weekend soon rolls around, Marlene and Dorcas are free for the girls' day I promised Rosalie, so we head out to Diagon Alley.

Its fun to just walk around and buy a bunch of stuff we don't even need.

We go to a bunch of different shops and then go get lunch.

It's a nice day out, but soon we head home, parting ways to go to our own houses.

The first thing I notice when we arrive is the pleasant smell that fills the room.
I smile to myself as I walk through to the kitchen, where I find Sirius baking.