Chapter 1-do you know her?

itadori sat in the lobby with nanami waiting for gojou to show up.

"he's late," nanami spoke through gritted teeth looking at his watch.

itadori looked at nanami who seemed to be reading his thoughts,

of course, he is...

itadori slumped in the leather seats staring blankly at the illuminated vending machine in front of him thinking about what gojou had talked to him about a few days before.

will i lose control of sukuna? i've been doing fine recently and i'm still in control...i wouldn't let sukuna out and hurt anyone.

nanami looked over at the salmon-haired boy, seeing the obvious concern on his face. he looked away and pulled out his phone in an attempt to call gojou for the 3rd time.

he may be one of the best jujutsu sorcerers but it is for this reason that i don't respect him.

"yo! sorry i'm late i was just finishing up some work!", nanami looked up and saw the white-haired man casually strolling towards him, noticing that he had dragged ijichi along with him who was visibly stressed.

that poor man is going to lose all his hair before he gets married.

"you're late", nanami said through his teeth

"yeah sorry about that i had to pull a few strings to try and find someone to help itadori-kun over here", gojou waved his hands, fanning away nanami's hostile glare, "anyways i found someone who might be able to help us out"

"really?", itadori sat up fully alert

"yep", the white-haired sorcerer sang, completely ignoring nanami's sigh, "we should get going: no time like the present!"

nanami furrowed his brow and sighed as he watched iitadori follow gojou and ichiji outside the lobby and into the black car parked on the curb. nanami followed the pink-haired boy in the backseat, instinctively tuning out the silver-haired sorcerer's peppy blabbering.

"isn't that right nanami?"

"hm?", nanami jolted alert in the backseat.

gojou smirked, "head in the clouds? i was telling iitadori that you know the person we're going to see to help him".

"i do?"

"sure you do! it's Wh-what's her name again ichiji-san?"

the small man sighed, "her name is kobayashi. miss saeko kobayashi, you called her earlier".

nanami froze.

"oh, riiiigghhttt! now i remember!", gojou rubbed his chin sitting back into his seat, leaning into nanami's legs. "pretty sure she asked if you were coming, seems like you guys were close", he turned around facing nanami with a devilish smirk on his face.

itadori looked over at the blond man, whose face was twisted with pure annoyance at gojou's teasing. clueless about the situation he leans forward, "wait who is this lady and why are we seeing her?"

"excellent question itadori-kun!", gojou snaps his fingers and points them at the young boy, "miss kobayashi is a very skilled jujutsu user who is going to help us negotiate with sukuna with her good looks!".

"wait so you're using her as bait for sukuna?", itadori cocked his head to the side, puzzled.

"mmmmm something like that yes", gojou shrugged.

"IF she even agrees to it. this a terrible idea", itadori looked back at nanami who had a hand over his forehead, rubbing his temples. "did you even tell her about your plan? or about itadori-kun's situation?".

"i gave her a quick run down", gojou shrugged.
itadori heard nanami audibly groan as he sat back in the seat.

"we're here", ichiji said hesitantly as the car slowed to a stop.

itadori looked outside and saw the neon lights of bars and restaurants gleam in the stark night. his eye immediately going to a small bar with a red neon sign that read "Dollhouse" with flickering a heart beside the letters.

"oh, i almost forgot," the blindfolded man reached in between his legs in the front seat and held up a paper bag, "i got some flowers for you to give her, that is IF you're coming in".

|hey guys! this is an ongoing series so please be patient with me ^u^ please understand i have school going on rn but i'll do my best to crank out as many chapters as possible. thank u for ur support!! <3|