Chapter 25: bath time

|NSFW warning!! sorry for being MIA for a bit, i had writer's block with this chapter but i did it! oh btw there's also gonna be soft stuff in the chapter but like still >:) also, it's in saeko's pov this chapter just wanted to lyk|

"i can imagine", nanami sighed, "say, would you like to have dinner at my place?"

saeko smiled and looked up at him, "yes, i'd like that very much"

"good", he smiled.

"i'll need to drop off these things back at my place though", she said as she adjusted the heavy bag on her shoulder.

i should probably pack an overnight bag too...just in case

"do you want ichiji to drive you back?", he murmured into her ear, his warm hand still on her back.

"no, i'll think i'll be okay", she grabbed her phone from her back pocket and checked the time,

4:30, i have plenty of time to check up on the girls before heading out.

"besides that poor man went through enough today"

"okay", he kissed the side of her temple and grabbed his coat, "text me when you get back so i know you made it home safe". he walked her out of the classroom and down the hall, "anything, in particular, you're craving tonight?"

saeko stopped and thought hard, "hmm...surprise me". she reached up and kissed him on the lips, feeling him smile against hers, "see ya later", she whispered before heading out of the door.

she ended up taking a cab home instead of lugging around the heavy bag on the train, dropping off her bag of things in the basement, and headed upstairs to the bar area. she opened the back door that led to the hallway near her office while texting nanami that she had made it back

s: i'm home, i just have to check up on the girls really quick

"saeko", a deep voice startled her, making her shriek in surprise.

"ah!! momo", she held her chest as she tried to calm herself back down, "you startled me. don't sneak up on me like that"

weird...he never calls me saeko

she brushed away the thought and put her phone in her back pocket, "what's up? i'm a little busy right now but i can walk and talk", opening the door to her office and stepping inside to look at her computer.

"i was just hoping to have a chance to talk", the burly man stepped in after her, "you haven't really been here lately"

he's right about me not being here that often...but i don't even work as a hostess unless someone calls for me

"yeah, i'm sorry about that", saeko sighed, keeping her eyes glued to the computer screen, "is there something wrong?"

"where have you been?", he asked bluntly.

saeko turned towards momo, surprised at how upfront and confrontational he was, "excuse me?"

he crossed his arms and looked at her, "have you been with that guy?"

what the hell???

saeko felt her frustration building up at his nosy question. she stood up and matched his gaze, "why are you asking?"

the tattooed man glared at her, "what are you guys together or something?"

you've got to be kidding me

saeko rolled her eyes and brushed past him, walking into the bar area to check on alcohol, "i don't need to explain myself to you. i'm your boss and what i do in my private life is none of your business".