Chapter 8: skin to skin

NSFW!!!

|we getting spicy again y'all >:)) hehe|

nanami sat at the small table on the floor, the tv on playing another game show that aired on the local network. he heard the door open, turning around to see saeko drowning in his shirt. he almost laughed at the sight of the young woman, she had rolled up her sleeves to try and hide the fact that they were too long.

"sorry if i took long, my zipper got stuck", she murmured, avoiding his gaze directly.

"no you're fine", his eyes trailing down to her thighs.

so much for keeping me from staring...the shirt didn't do jack shit.

"is it okay if i sit next to you?", her soft voice interrupting his thoughts.

"yeah, sure", his eyes trailing her as she walked over to where he was sitting and knelt beside him. he stiffened up a bit as her perfume hit his nose again, it was intoxicating.

she smells so good. like...lilies?

"is something wrong?", her voice snapping him out of the trance, her eyebrows knitted together in concern.

"oh no, sorry i was just spacing out. do you want something to drink?", he said while abruptly standing up.

"tea is fine. if it's not too much trouble", she replied looking up at him. he looked down at her, still on her knees. she hadn't buttoned the shirt up so he could see her cleavage down her shirt. he noticed a dark mark on her chest just below her collarbone, a hickey.

he swallowed hard, "yeah sure", turning around to his small kitchen to grab a teapot from a cabinet. while filling up the tea kettle with water, his mind went back to the karaoke booth and how she was straddled on top of him. her moans filling the room as their bodies ground against each other, the feeling of her supple skin against his. he snapped back into reality as he realized the water in the tea kettle was overflowing.

"fuck", he hissed underneath his breath. he quickly turned off the water and put the kettle on the stove, turning the gas on high. he grabbed two mugs from the top shelf along with some black tea packets.

chill out otherwise she's gonna get the wrong idea. you just wanted her to come over so you could talk...

he took a deep breath looked back at the young woman who was on her hands in knees in front of the tv, looking at the books in the small cubby. her ass poking out of the hem of her shirt, catching a glimpse of her black, lacy panties that did little to cover her behind.

nanami licked his lips, thinking about how soft her ass felt as he groped it in the karaoke room. imagining her soft moans again as he fondled her body. he slowly felt himself get hard again, his cock resisting the uncomfortable friction of his boxers.

the tea kettle screamed. nanami jolted out of his daydream and spun around to turn the knob to the stove off, as steam spewed from the opening in the pot.

fuckfuckfuckfuck

he silently cursed himself as he poured the hot water into the mugs, dropping the little tea bags into steep in the boiling water. he walked back over to the small table, the brunette turning around to look at him. suddenly very thankful that his pants were baggy enough so that his boner wasn't painfully obvious.

"here. it's hot, be careful", he set the mug down on a coaster in front of her, careful to not make eye contact with her breasts.