Chapter 3: old flame

NSFW WARNING!!!

a much younger nanami walks through the door, the metal bell tinkling softly as jazz music plays in the background. he had a particularly stressful day at work and instead of getting on the bullet train back to his apartment, he wandered the streets until he came across this small bar. he took off his coat and scanned the bar area; an older man is behind the bar polishing glasses while talking to a young woman.

he sucked in a breath as his eyes scanned up the stool she sat on; her body that was enclosed in a form-fitting, black dress that fell just above her ankles, her legs just peeking out from behind the slit on the side of her dress that stopped just at her mid-thigh. he watched as she crossed one leg over the other, his eyes traveling up to her exposed back up to her shoulders and neck. she had her hair parted on one side giving his eyes access to her nape that seemed to glow in the warm light. he watched as she took a sip from her cocktail glass, seeing her lips meet the glass as the liquid slowly went down her throat.

am i getting turned on by this?

"excuse me, sir"

his attention snapping back to the bartender

"is there something you would like?"

nanami opened his mouth to speak, now suddenly parched, "ahm, yes. please", he rasped out.

"of course, come. sit down", the bartender beckoned him towards the bar, "what would you like?".

nanami gingerly stepped forward placing both hands on the bar top, softly drumming his fingers, "um...a rum and coke? please?".

"of course, make yourself comfortable", the old man said while reaching for a bottle of liquor.

nanami looked around and sat next to the stool one away from the young woman, looking around some more while taking off his coat and loosening his tie.

"do you come here often?", the woman's voice interrupted the brief moment of silence

nanami quickly turned his head towards her, "no...um this is the first time i've been here actually", he said as he sat down on the leather seat cushion. "um...how about you?...you uh...come here often?"

"mhm, i work here as a hostess at night", she said softly while looking at the shelves of liquor.

"here you are sir, enjoy", the bartender placed a shot glass down on the coaster in front of nanami.

"thank you", nanami muttered softly, taking the drink and sipping the cool, fizzy alcoholic drink.

"you seem very stressed, if you want, i could help you relax a bit", the young woman suggested in a tone sweet like honey.

nanami choked on his drink, coughing immediately, sharply turning to the young woman across from him who had already gotten up and was rubbing his back out of concern.

"oh my goodness are you okay?", she asked as his coughing fit dispelled.

"uh yes...sorry i uh i think it went down the wrong pipe", waving his hand and hunching over to hide his face out of embarrassment.

"are you sure? i can get you a bottle of water?"

he turns back to the woman, "no-no i'm fine, really, you just surprises me that's all. really, i'm fine-".

he stops as his eyes land on her breasts that were threatening to spill out of the square neckline from her dress. he caught himself and sat up abruptly, looking away to restrain himself from staring.

fuck fuck fuck fuck.

he took a deep breath as he realized that his pants were unbearably tight as he could smell her perfume, light, and hints floral that tickled under his nose ever so slightly. her warm hand still on his back, gently rubbing in an attempt to soothe his coughing fit.

"i'm going to get you a bottle of water, just wait here", the young woman hurriedly walked towards a hallway and disappeared behind a cloth. nanami let out a sigh of relief as she disappeared and gulped down the rest of his drink. he scrambled through his wallet and gave the bartender ¥1,000, grabbing his jacket and practically running out the door back into the night.

now back at his apartment, nanami's thoughts were consumed by the young woman at the bar. he took off his shoes and left his coat in the entryway, heading toward the bathroom. he closed the door and put his back against the wall, shutting his eyes trying to calm himself as images of her flashed in his mind.

fuck this.

nanami yanked on his tie, letting it loosen as he unbuckled his belt, letting his slacks sag on his hips. he drew a sharp breath as he reached into his boxers and pulled out his hard cock and began to stroke it slowly. eyes closed, he rubbed the head slowly as he slouched against the wall. thinking about how her breasts had been so close to his face, her soft skin gleaming in the dingy bar light.

"shit...", he hissed through his teeth, he spits in his hand to help lubricate his dick as he continued to tug on the skin.

his mind began to wander as he imagined her on his bed; her soft moans as he kissed down her neck and into the valley between her breasts. feeling her shiver as he hovered over her nipple before latching onto one and gently sucking on the bud. before leaving it to leave a hot trail of kisses down her naval and toward her wet pussy.

he groaned at the idea of hearing the brunette say his name, her voice like silk in his mind, slowly wrapping around his body. he could feel himself getting close, teasing his tip with a finger. tugging harder on his shaft, letting the lubricant help his palm slide up and down his length.

he visualized how she would feel when he would plunge himself deep into her; warm, wet, aching. watching her soft breasts bounce with each thrust as his fingers sunk into the supple skin on her legs. moaning his name as he buried himself deep into her.

fuck

"nanami.."

"let me cum inside you"

his hand gripping his cock as he rubbed faster, feeling himself nearing his limit. he bit his lip and scrunched his eyes, his climax was so close. panting heavily as he tilted his head back to the ceiling, seeing white spots in his vision.

"cum inside me..."

finally, his hips bucked as hot ropes of cum shot out from his dick, landing on the toilet seat. gasping as his orgasm rolled over him, feeling the pent-up tension release from his body as he came.

"nanami..."

he gulped in a breath and looked down at his hand, covered in his cum as it dripped down his fingers and onto the floor.

fuck...

to be continued...

|hey guys hope u enjoyed this chapter! thank u for reading :)) and thank u for being patient! ily|