Chapter 29: surprise

| ah this chapter was fun to write but i took way too long writing it. anyway, NSFW warning!!!! enjoy :)|

saeko woke up to nanami holding her in his arms, she slowly moved her head to look around the room, soon realizing that she was at nanami's apartment.

what happened...

she thought back to the day before; how she had helped gojou talk with sukuna, argue with momo, eat dinner with nanami and...

oh yeah...damn

she let out a long sigh as she remembered his teasing and how it left her feeling like her body was made out of jello.

it was pretty hot though...i hope he does that more

she felt a coil in her stomach tighten as she remembered the events from the night before.

shit...now i'm horny

she sat up a bit and gently nudged nanami, "nanami", she whispered.

he let out a soft groan that made saeko bite her lip as she imagined his moans from last night. he scrunched his face as he slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes with the heels of his palms, "yeah?", he asked sleepily.

saeko felt the heat rise to her cheeks as she realized she would actually have to tell him that she wanted to have sex right now.

what if he thinks i'm weird??? ugghhh. this is so awkward...

"um...i'm...i'm kinda horny", she whispered, feeling a little guilty since he had just woken up.

he immediately opened his eyes and looked at her with a surprised look on his face, "really?", the sleep that was in his voice was now gone.

"um...yeah...", saeko internally cringed as she thought about how he must think she's insane for being horny at the ass crack of dawn. "i'm sorry...you can go back to sleep, we don't have to do it right now if you don't want to"

"who said i didn't want to?", he smirked at her, his hand traveling down her stomach.

saeko giggled as he flipped her over on her back and kissed her. she groaned at the intensity of his kiss, how hungry he was for her. she kissed back hard, her hands wandering up his chest and to his shoulders, gripping onto the taut muscles. she let out a soft moan as she felt his fingers slide down to her already wet pussy, gently brushing over her clit and down her pussy. she groaned into his mouth as his finger rubbed her clit, teasing the sensitive ball of nerves.

she sucked in a breath as she felt one of his fingers slip inside her, closing her eyes as he kissed down her neck while he started to finger her.

"fuck...you're so wet", he groaned into her ear, his raspy voice sending goosebumps along her skin.

he slid down her body, kissing and sucking on her skin on his way down between her legs. he spread them open, rubbing his cock with one hand and still fingering her with the other. he retracted his fingers from her pussy and licked them in front of her, the sight of him doing that made her insides ache.

"please...", she raised out. she could feel her voice cracking, desperate for him to be inside of her.

he flipped her legs over to the side and laid down behind her, kissing her as he rubbed his dick against her pussy. pulled away from the steamy kiss and shifted on his side, positioning himself to enter her.

saeko turned her head to look at him, his face in deep concentration as he slowly slid his head into her. she let out a soft sigh as he entered her as she felt his cock stretch her out bit by bit. she moaned as he quickly filled her up, feeling her eyelids flutter at the sensation of him buried deep inside her.