Chapter 13: date night

|NSFW warning!!! just a heads up, there's gonna be a cliffhanger pls don't hate me|

"i love you too"

nanami's heart swelled as he heard her say those words.

i must be the luckiest man in the world to be able to have someone like her love me...

"so, are you free tonight?", he asked as he held her close to his chest.

she giggled and looked up at him with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, "hmm, i'll have to think about it", she said teasingly in a voice sweet like honey.

he chuckled, his hands sliding down her shoulders to her waist, "well let's say you were, what would you want to do?"

she tapped her cheek with her pointer finger, pretending to think hard, "depends, what were you thinking?"

his hands roamed over her stomach, "hmmm, let me think", his fingers gripping onto the soft pouch of skin. he smirked as he heard her gasp as his fingers dared to go down further, "i was thinking maybe we could go back to my place and spend some time together", he rasped in her ear.

"mmh, doing what?", she let out a breathy sigh, her hands guiding his to her hips.

he groped the fleshy sides of her hips, "you'll just have to wait and see", he murmured against her neck before he nipped at her jawline.

"mmh...looks like i'm not busy then", she said while turning her head to meet his.

"good", he said before capturing her lips with a passionate kiss. he pulled away, looking at her, a needy and panting mess. her eyes glazed over with lust. he groaned softly as he felt her grind her ass against his boner.

shit...

"i have to go, otherwise we won't even make it to our date", he rubbed his erection against her, drawing out a sharp breath from the brunette. "you should start getting ready", he breathed against her cheek, "i'll text you my apartment number. be ready at 6"

he gave her one last kiss, letting it linger before he let go. he said goodbye to his lover and hastily walked out of her office and practically running out the door.

saeko watched as her lover walked through the curtains that hid her office from the bar, listening as to the tinkle of the doorbell as he left before covering her hands with her face and squealing like a love-struck high schooler.

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod...i've never seen him get like that...that was so hot.

she placed her hand on her chest, feeling her heart racing like she had just run a marathon. savoring the recent encounter, still fresh in her mind.

i'm going over to his place!! ahhhh!! what should i wear? should i take a shower? wait, what time is it?

she looked up at the clock, biting her lip as she saw that she had a few hours to get ready before she could come over.

i better start getting ready now. oh! i have to tell the girls.

she stumbled out of her office, taking a deep breath and calming herself before she made her way upstairs. she finally reached the top and knocked on the door, wincing at the soreness in her legs.

kyouka opened the door, "hey sis, what's up?", she said as she smacked her bubble gum.

"hi! do you think you could tell the girls that i won't be here tonight? i'll take care of closing the bar, just make sure everyone is in bed by 11", she said frantically, her adrenaline rushing through her.