Chapter 14: date night pt 2

|NSFW warning!!! buckle up buckaroos we bout to head to hornee town|

nanami opened the front door and froze as he looked at the woman in front of him.

holy shit...

she was breathtaking. her silky hair framing her chocolate brown eyes that shone in the light that poured out from his apartment; she looked like she was glowing.

"...hi", he croaked out, quickly clearing his throat, "come in"

"thank you", she stepped in and took off her coat, revealing her little black dress that hugged every inch of her delicious body.

fuuuuck me

his eyes trailed down her body, looking at every curve that was being hidden by her dress. he struggled to suffocate the urge to rip off the dress and fuck her up against the wall. he clenched his jaw tightly as to keep himself from devouring her right then and there.

"something smells good", her voice bringing him back to reality.

"yeah, i made us dinner", he said, "come on, it's almost ready"

the two-headed into the kitchen where he'd set the table and lit a few candles to add ambiance. he looked over at her, smiling as she stared in awe at the table set out for her.

"you did all of this?", her hands resting on her chest as she looked around the room.

"yeah...do you like it?", he asked, holding his breath.

"...i love it...it's so beautiful...", she turned around and looked at him, her expression full of love. she looked over at the pot on the stove, "is that...?"

"soba", he finished for her. his heart pounding in his chest, threatening to explode.

"you remembered", she murmured, smiling softly.

"do you want something to drink?", nanami walked over to the table and picked up the bottle of soju, "i have soju, or if you want we can open up a bottle of sa-", his sentence being cut off as saeko kissed him.

she briefly pulled away, "later. i want you", she breathed against his mouth. he could feel her body pressed against his, her hands on his shoulders pulling him close.

"o-ok", he nodded and quickly set the bottle of soju on the countertop next to the stove before grabbing her and kissing her back, even harder this time.

he groaned as he felt her leg grind against his cock, making him grind against her.

we'll eat later...right now i just wanna be inside you

he bit her lip, causing her to moan against his mouth, relishing in the sound that vibrating from her throat. he grabbed her plump behind and groped the soft flesh, feeling her buck her hips against his.

sounds of heavy breathing and wet kissing filled the kitchen as the two somehow stumbled over toward the table, nanami grabbing onto the edge with one hand for support as they continued to kiss each other passionately.

he looked down as he heard her unbuckle his belt, feeling her massage his hard dick through his slacks. she broke away from the kiss and unzipped his pants slowly before dropping to her knees in front of him as he leaned against the tabletop. he quickly unbuttoned his shirt as he watched her pull down his pants inch by inch, her face just centimeters away from his hip bones.