Chapter 15: famished

|NSFW warning!!!|

nanami panted as he felt his cock twitch inside his lover, his hand still gripping onto her soft breast, her heart pounding. he slowly pulled himself out of her, watching as her body twitched as he left her warmth. he looked at her through half-lidded eyes, admiring her beautiful face.

she opened her eyes, chocolate brown staring passionately into deep gray. he smiled as she relaxed her muscles, her hand caressing his face. he sat back on his heels, pulling her towards him, her shoulder blades up against his chest

"that felt good", she murmured, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"i'd sure hope so", he whispered back, "though i didn't realize we would be having sex this early in the night", he said teasingly. he rubbed his hands up her body, kneading the fleshy part of her hips with his strong fingers.

"mmh...don't make fun of me", she whined, her face turning a light shade of pink.

"i'm not", he chuckled, "i don't mind it at all". he gave her cheek a quick kiss, "i hope you're not completely spent though, i was kinda hoping for another round"

"a-another round?" she asked nervously as his hands trailed their way down in between her thighs.

"only if you want to", he reassured her, his fingers being smushed between her soft legs. "we can take a break for now if that's what you want. besides, we should probably eat"

she hummed in agreement, "yeah i'm starving", looking up at him with bright eyes.

nanami quickly put his briefs back on before handing his shirt over to saeko to cover herself up with. she had turned around and was shimmying her lacy thong up her legs, letting the straps snap back against her hips, the sound going straight to his dick.

he came up behind her and draped the shirt over her shoulders, "you should probably put this on", he whispered as he leaned into her ear. he intentionally pressed his cock against her ass, smirking as she sucked in her breath.

he turned around and went back into the kitchen, grabbing the bowls from the table and heading over towards the stove. serving his date and himself the soba noodles before turning back around and setting them on the table on of their placemats.

the couple sat down and ate their dinner, talking back and forth about each other's lives. nanami talking about working with gojou at jujustu high and saeko talking about the young witches who lived above the bar.

nanami watched saeko as she talked about each of the young women, her face lighting up each time she brought up one of the girl's accomplishments. talking about them as if they were her own kid-sisters. he smiled, happy that that part of her never changed.

she had always been a kind person, going out of her way for other people. he remembered her telling him that the reason why she had begun working as a hostess was because she was happy that she could help people, even if it was just listening to them complain about work or singing karaoke.

seeing that she had finished her bowl of soup, he got up and took both of their bowls, "you want seconds?" he asked.

"hmm no thank you, but i'm craving something else", she said in a flirtatious tone.

he turned around, shaking his head as he put the bowls in the sink. turning on the water before he turned back around "oh yeah? what are you hungry fo-"

he stared in awe as he watched the dress shirt that she had been wearing fall to the floor, revealing her curvy body. the water continued to gush from the faucet as he watched her slowly creeping towards him, a hungry look in her brown eyes. feeling his dick grow hard in his briefs, looking at her hips sway as she walked towards him.

she stood in front of him, draping her hands on his shoulders, "i hope you still have enough energy", she said in a hushed voice.

fuck that's hot...

without turning his attention away from her, he turned off the sink. stiffening up as he felt her hand trail down his chest, her fingernails tickling his v-line.

he stared into her eyes before their lips crashed against each other, rough and sloppy kisses as the two ground against each other. needy hands wandering, grabbing and groping each other.

nanami grunted, pushing her against the counter top, snaking his arm around to reach in between her legs. he listened as she gasped while he rubbed her wet pussy through the flimsy lingerie, feeling her ass poke out and grind against his erection. he pulled away, quickly taking off his briefs, watching as she yanked off her panties.

she placed her hands flat on the counter top, looking over her shoulder as she tauntingly wiggled her hips in front of him.

"nanami...i need you...", she breathed out. her tone needy, desperate for his touch.

nanami growled and grabbed his dick, stroking it as he came up behind her, pulling her hips out closer to him. rubbing his head up and down her slit, hissing at wet she was for him already.

he adjusted his hips before slowly pushing the tip in, sucking in a sharp breath as he felt her tight pussy close on his dick. he hesitated, letting her get comfortable before quickly plunging into her, causing her to cry out and grip onto the edge of the counter.

"fffuck!", she yelped, her voice hitching. she let out a low groan as he slowly pulled out, her legs already shaking.

nanami bit his lip as he felt her walls tug on his cock, protesting as he dragged himself out before plunging himself back into her again. hearing her let out a long drawn out moan this time. he continued thrusting into her, his strokes long and slow, listening to her moans that slipped out of her mouth.

"m-mhh!! aaah...haah...oh my god..!"

he circled his hips, drawing out a groan from her, hissing through his teeth as he felt her pussy squeeze tightly on his cock. his fingers digging into the soft skin on the sides of her hips, kneading and massaging the tender flesh.

he began to quicken his pace, reaching over her back to grab her shoulder for support as he sped up his thrusts. he closed his eyes and listened to her voice hitching, his sharp thrusts cutting off her moans.

"oh my god...please...just like that! mmh..!", she cried out, throwing her head back.

"haah...nngh...yeah...ah..you're so fucking tight..", he groaned as he felt himself losing control, his orgasm close.

"naaah..nanamiii...", she whimpered, "i'm gonna..haah...cummhh..!". she reached behind her, grabbing a hold of his hand on her hip, "ah!..cumming..!"

nanami thrusted deep inside her, cumming as he felt her walls clamp down hard on his cock. he closed his eyes and groaned as he emptied himself into her, bucking his hips as the last bits of his orgasm faded away.

|thank u for reading! next chapter is gonna tie back to the central plot of this fanfic :) hope u liked this chapter!!|