Chapter 12: reconciliation

|NSFW WARNING!!! i'm trying something a lil new :)|

nanami panted with his forehead against his lover's collarbone. he listened to her heartbeat through her chest, feeling the rise and fall of her rib cage against his jaw. he slowly pulled out of her, shuddering as he left her warm embrace. he looked at her body, her legs spread open for him as she glistened with sweat.

saeko..you're so beautiful...

he peered down, looking at her pussy that had begun to let some of his cum leaks out. something deep inside him wanted to fill her up again, just so he could watch it leak out of her. he quickly shook those thoughts away and realized that he had forgotten to use protection in the heat of the moment.

"shit", he hissed under his breath, grabbing some tissues.

"hm? oh..", saeko looked down and blushed, "it's fine. i'm on the pill".

nanami relaxed a bit, "oh. okay...uh here. sorry about that", handing her the tissues to help clean herself up.

"thank you", she said softly, avoiding his gaze as her face turned a dark crimson color.

she still gets like this...cute...

he smiled to himself, fixing himself as well before zipping his pants back up. he looked around at some of the clothes that had been thrown around, bending down to pick up her panties that had dropped on the floor. he hadn't noticed before but it was a lavender thong with a lace overlay.

damn...

he gave her back her underwear, letting her slide them back on under her skirt. her shirt still unbuttoned as she was struggling to clip her bra back on.

"here. let me help", he moved behind her, clipping the band together for her.

"thank you", she murmured, slipping her blouse back on.

the two sat on the floor with their backs against the wall after getting dressed. talking about their lives before now and what had all changed. nanami listened as she told him about how mr. furukawa left her the bar and the house upstairs in his will and how she had made it into a coven for young witches who had nowhere else to go. nanami told her about how he had quit his job as a salaryman and became a jujustu sorcerer

"did you ever date anyone?", she asked quietly.

surprised, nanami turned towards her, "no. did you?"

"no", she replied. "i couldn't bring myself to. i was still in love with you"

he felt his heart swell inside his chest, "i wanted to see you sooner", reaching his hand over to touch hers.

"why didn't you?", she asked, allowing his fingers to touch hers.

"i was ashamed of what i did. i couldn't bring myself to face you", he replied bluntly. "i'm still ashamed...i'm sorry", he said as he looked her in her eyes.

his fingers weaved into her's, his large thumb rubbing against her dainty one, "can you please give me another chance?...to do it right this time?", he said softly, looking up to face her.

she looked down at his hand, watching as their fingers locked together. "...okay", she whispered as she tucked a stray strand of her brown hair behind her ear. she looked up at him, her eyes full of love as she smiled warmly at nanami.

"thank you", he breathed in relief. he pressed his forehead against her's and relaxed his shoulders as he felt the weight lift off his shoulders. "i promise...this time, i will marry you", he murmured, feeling her eyelashes flutter against the bridge of his nose.