Chapter 19: hot and heavy

|NSFW warning!! there's gonna be some choking and hair-pulling in here so just a heads up! very much 'i like to be fuuuucked like a sluttt come on daddy let me eat it uppp'|

nanami had practically run to saeko's place, although disheveled, he was still in his work clothes. he slid into the alleyway next to the bar, rounding a corner as he raced down the stairs that led to the basement door, stopping to catch his breath. he had never been so desperate for another person's touch before, it was like he was possessed. he knocked on the door, taking off his glasses while he waited for her to open it. he looked up as he sensed warm light shines on his face, his heart-stopping as he laid eyes on her body that was barely being covered with a silk robe. he could see her nipples poking through the fabric. he looked up at her face, her eyes were hungry like she was about to eat him.

she seductively walked towards him, grabbing his tie and pulling him close to her face. "i want you to fuck me till i cry", she breathed against his cheek, her voice going straight to his dick. he gulped as she rubbed his boner through his pants, giggling mischievously as she felt him stiffen up.

she let go of his tie and pulled away, walking away from the door and around a corner, leaving him there in a trance. he quickly shook himself out of it and walked in, closing the door and taking off his socks and shoes, stumbling as he tried to catch up to her. he walked into her bedroom where she was sitting on her bed, on her hands and knees. he instinctively walked over to her, watching her sit up and embrace him with an open-mouthed kiss. he groaned as their lips met, finally being able to feel her skin against his. his hands roaming around her body, squeezing and groping her skin, drawing out soft moans from her throat.

he loosened his tie, ripping it off and throwing it on the side of the bed before quickly unbuttoning his shirt. he felt her tongue tease his lips only making him kiss her harder to show his need for her. her fingers creeping into the seam of his shirt, helping him wrestle off the crisp fabric. he yanked on his sleeves, closing his eyes as her lips left his mouth and nibbled their way down to his throat. she sucked on the tender skin near his adam's apple, giggling as he groaned at her teasing.

throwing his shirt to the side he watched as she left a steamy trail of wet kisses down his chest and abs, looking up at him while she ran her tongue along the crevices of his muscles. nanami clenched and flexed his hands as he watched saeko travel down lower, feeling her warm tongue on his hip bones. he exhaled through his nose as he felt her unbuckle his belt, still nibbling on his navel, his cock begging to be touched by her.

she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, tugging them down past his hips, looking up at nanami with hungry eyes. he shuddered at the look on her face while she pulled his underwear down, his cock springing up earning a giggle from her. her hands gripped around his cock, rubbing up and down at a torturous pace. he watched as she hovered over his dick, letting spit drip down onto his shaft and coating her hands in it while she continued to rub his cock. he groaned as she twisted her hand while she pumped his cock, her grip tightening simulating her pussy.

nanami placed a hand on her face, rubbing his thumb on her bottom lip while she looked up at him. he bit his lip and pushed his thumb inside her mouth, hissing under his breath as he felt her suck on his finger. he pushed his thumb down, opening her mouth as she looked up at him with her pretty brown eyes. she giggled as he retracted his thumb and closed in on his tip, putting her soft lips on the head of his dick. he closed his eyes as he felt her suck on his glands, her warm mouth encasing the tip of his dick. he put his hand on the top of her head, feeling her slightly bob up and down on his cock while he caressed her soft hair.

"fffuck...", he groaned as she took in more of him, her tongue warm and wet. he opened his eyes again and looked down, her head bobbing up and down on his cock making erotic noises with her mouth. he ran his fingers through her hair, collecting loose strands that were getting in her way and piling them up on her head, slowly rocking his hips into her mouth. he picked up the pace, hitting the back of her throat as his dick thrust in and out of her mouth making her gag.