Chapter 4: favors

nanami followed saeko towards the lounge area, watching her hips slightly sway.

damn...her ass looks so soft

he jerked his head away, forcing himself to look at something else as to not be disrespectful. internally scolding himself.

stop staring. she probably has to deal with this kind of shit all the time.

"whatcha lookin so stiff for nanami?", gojou's playful voice interrupted his thoughts. he looked over at the man who was giving him a sly smirk.

nanami sucked his teeth and walked over to a spot and sat down on the edge of the leather couch, taking off his work coat and folding it neatly beside him. spreading his legs a bit before rolling his shoulders to try and loosen the tension built up in his muscles.

"would you all like something to drink to start with?", saeko asked as she set down the paper bag on a side table.

"ah yes, hmmm...sake sounds good-how about you nanami? you're paying right?"

nanami immediately felt irritated again, knowing that gojou was only doing this because he knew that nanami wouldn't call gojou out for his obnoxious behavior in front of saeko. he glared at gojou through the corner of his eye before quickly softening his face to turn to saeko, "a bottle of sake, please?".

"of course, i'll be back in just a moment", saeko dipped her head before turning back around and heading towards the bar.

nanami turned back to gojou, glaring again, "i'd advise you not to play any games with me while we're here. this is work-related" he said curtly.

"is it? are you telling me you don't want to see saeko-chan?", gojou inquired smugly.

nanami gritted his teeth at the pompous sorcerer, across from him as ichiji and itadori nervously watched as the two men butted heads.

nanami loosened his jaw, realizing that this was just another one of gojou's mind games just to poke fun at him for his amusement. he took a deep breath and calmed himself down before caused a scene.

nanami turned his head as saeko walked back with a platter with a bottle of sake, a liter bottle of green tea, and five glasses. "i'm afraid we can't serve alcohol to minors so i got you some green tea, i hope that's okay with you", saeko asked itadori as she set down the glasses and poured him green tea.

"y-yes ma'am, thank you ma'am", saeko giggled at his stammering and the young boy blushed bright red as he quickly took the glass from saeko.

she opened the bottle of sake and began pouring it into a glass. ichiji, looking quite worried, spoke before she poured the alcohol in the 3rd glass, "ah...miss kobayashi?"

"yes?", she stopped pouring and turned towards ichiji.

"i won't be having any sake; i'm driving", the man nervously

"of course, would you like something else to drink instead?", saeko gave him a warm smile that made the man blush.

"g-green tea is fine", the man stutter profusely, breaking eye contact.

this was the effect she had on people, especially on men. her ability to effortlessly wrap any man around her little finger if she pleased. if he didn't already know her jujustu ability he would've thought it was this. his eyes never leaving her as she handed ichiji a glass of green tea and gojou the glass of sake. feeling his palms sweat as she came closer to give him his glass of sake.

does she even know what she's doing to me?

"thank you", he muttered as he reached for the glass, hesitating as he felt her fingers touch his for a brief moment. he shook his head of any thoughts that jumped into his brain and took the glass from her, bringing it to his mouth to sip the warm liquid. enjoying the bitter taste and the sharp, hot sensation at the back of his throat as it trickled down.