Chapter 18: sleepless nights

|NSFW warning!!! we back >:)))|

saeko smiled as she looked at nanami, who was staring at her with a soft expression on his face that she knew he only made for her.

he's so cute when he gets like that

she leaned her head against his shoulder, taking in a deep breath of his cologne as she felt his hands wrap around her waist to pull her in closer. nanami was a reserved man and PDA wasn't his thing so this was a treat for saeko. she leaned into him, closing her eyes as she felt the rise and fall of his chest against her body, instantly soothing her. she opened one eye as she felt his hands move lower down her back, gently gripping her ass.

"nanami, what are you doing?", her tone quiet but playful as she looked up at him.

"your ass looks really good in these jeans", he murmured as one of his hands slid lower and cupped the bottom of her cheek. "i've been thinking about it all day"

"mmh...we really shouldn't do this here", she whispers trying to sound serious but giggling as she heard him groan in protest.

"i can't help myself, you look too sexy", he pressed his erection against her stomach, grinding against her.

saeko felt the familiar coil in her stomach start to get tighter, she wanted him inside of her. she bit her lip to hold back a soft moan that threatened to escape from her throat as he continued to grope her body with his large hands. "nanami..", she whined, "what if someone sees us like this?"

"i don't give a shit", he muttered in a low voice, almost a growl, "i've been holding back the urge to fuck you all day"

she shivered at the sinister tone in his voice, feeling her pussy clench at his confession. she remembered the night before, wishing that was her right now.

"can you come over tonight?", his voice disrupting her erotic daydream.

"hm? i can check", she pulled out her phone, scrolling through the apps until she found her calendar, squirming as nanami's hand was still fondling her ass. she groaned as she saw a highlighted event for today, 'dinner with girls', in her calendar. "i can't, i'm supposed to have dinner with the girls tonight. it's this thing we do once a week so we can spend time together. i'm sorry", she said while looking up at her lover who looked like a sad puppy.

"oh..okay", he mumbled, his head drooping in disappointment.

...he's so cute...he looks like a puppy on one of those sad commercials

"hey", she reached up and touched his face "are you free tomorrow?"

"no, unfortunately, i have work. that's why i wanted to see you tonight", saeko felt his hands going back up to her lower back, his warm thumbs gently massaging her waist.

"how about this, you can call me tonight after dinner", she watched his face perk up a bit at her proposition. "it's not the same but it's better than nothing, and you can tell me about how the rest of your day went", she said as she adjusted the strap of her tote bag on her shoulder.

"i'd like that", nanami whispered with a small grin on his face, "now if only i was able to get rid of this boner"

saeko giggled at him, "i'm sure you'll be able to figure that out. i gotta go soon-i have to go grocery shopping for dinner", she explained as she reached up and gave nanami a small peck on the lips. "text me", she waved as she broke away from his arms and walked down the path.