Chapter 26: teasing

|NSFW warning!!! continued... >:)|

"i hope you're ready for more"

saeko's eyes shot open

m-more??

his large hands rubbed her shoulders gently, "do you need help getting out of the bath tub?", he asked.

"i...", she stopped mid sentence and looked down at her legs that had basically turned to mush, "...yes please", she mumbled.

the water sloshed over the edge of the tub as nanami slowly stood up, scooping up saeko with him. she held onto his shoulders as he climbed out of the tub and carefully walked over towards the sliding door.

this is so embarrassing...i can't believe he has to carry me like this...

she dipped her head down to hide her blushing face while nanami opened the door and entered into the sink area.

"you okay?", his voice broke her thoughts, startling her.

"i'm fine! just cold is all", she answered quickly.

"oh yeah sorry about that we should probably get you dried up", he said as he gently placed her down on top of the washing machine.

saeko sat up and tried to cover her body with her arms. half of it was because she was cold, other half was because she was a little embarrassed about being on top of a washing machine naked.

she watched as he got a few towels from a shelf beside his washing machine, one for himself and one for her. he wrapped one around saeko's shoulders before covering his bottom half with his towel.

while she dried her upper body off she looked at her lover, his usual swept back hair was now disheveled and damp, laying flat on his head like a mop. she tried to hold back a giggle as she thought about how he kind of looked like a wet irish terrier.

"what's funny?", he asked before shaking his head to dry his hair.

saeko burst out laughing at the sight of him shaking his head like a dog.

OH MY GOD HES LIKE A DOG

she squeaked as she felt his hand slide up her thigh, immediately turning her gaze towards him. "what are you laughing about?", he asked as he ran his fingers through his straw blonde hair, looking up at her with a devilish smirk on his face.

saeko shivered at the look in his eyes, he looked like he wanted to eat her. "n-nothing", she mumbled, turning her head away.

"you're not gonna tell me? hmmm...guess i'll just make you tell me", he grabbed onto her hips and yanked her off of the washing machine and towards him causing her to shriek in surprise. the sudden movements causing her towel to fall off her body and onto the floor.

"h-hey!", she whined as he started walking out of the bathroom and into the main room, "i dropped my towel, can you pick it up?"

she gasped as she felt his fingers dig into her asscheeks, "you're not gonna need it anyway", he purred while his hands groped her butt.

saeko blushed as he laid her down on the bed in front of him and stood above her, looking down at her. her eyes trailed down to his waist, seeing that his cock was bulging through his towel. she watched as he took off the towel and tossed it aside before grabbing his cock and slowly stroking it.

"i wanna see how you touch yourself", he whispered as he looked down at her, "please?"

she bit her lip and hesitated, "...okay", she murmured before sitting up slightly and spreading her legs. she felt embarrassed that he was just going to watch her masturbate, but at the same time it made her excited and more aroused.