1991 Part 4*

X IMMEDIATE SMUT WARNING

"Are you ready?" he growls in his baritone, a mischievous grin twitching at the corners of his mouth. 

"Ready?"

"Yeah, for that shower?"

His hand, strong with rough-tipped fingers slides up my inner thigh. First at my knee, then higher and higher and...

"Do you have a towel?" 

"A towel?"

"Yes, a towel, for after."

He laughs and runs the tip of his tongue along his teeth, a wolfish look in his blue eyes. His hand continues its journey higher, the lightest touch becomes an aching tickle. Up and up it goes until his thumb lightly grazes the cotton of my underwear. I gasp.

"No, towel Sam, you'll just have to stay...wet," his eyebrows arch wickedly, his gaze heavy with desire. He's on his knees before me in the club bathroom, no shirt, his boxers pushed down enough to see the beginnings of dark hairs beneath. My hand is on his tanned shoulder, then I snake around his neck. I thread my fingers into the thick hair at the back of his head. I'm standing in just my underwear. Where did my clothes go? Weird.

He looks me in the eye as he hooks his thumb inside my underwear and between my folds. He begins to slide his thumb back and forth, back and forth along the length of me. I feel the friction of his fingers as I get wetter and wetter. An ache is building rapidly, tightening inside me like a coil. He smiles widely.

"You're so wet, so very wet..." He licks his lips pornographically. My back arches, thrusting myself towards him. His other hand slides around my hip to my ass. His fingers slip under the cotton and grasp my cheek tightly to pull me towards his mouth. 

"But I'll need a towel though a big, fluffy, bath towel," I groan, my eyes closed and head thrown back, "Eddie, please, get me a big, fluffy, bath towel!" I bite my lip and thrust my hips into his face.

He grins up at me one last time then tugs my flimsy underwear to one side, exposing me. He sinks two fingers deep inside me and pumps them in and out, in and out, never breaking his gaze locked on my eyes. He stops suddenly, pulls his fingers out slowly, slides them between his lips and into his mouth, sucks hard, before plunging them deep inside me again. I immediately clench around him, gasping. He give me a particularly cocky wink and lunges forward, clamping his mouth to my mound. I feel one, two, three deep exploratory licks of his tongue while his fingers keep probing. I pulse in waves around his fingers and drip uncontrollably on his hand. 

"And shower gel, fuck Eddie, I need strawberry scented shower gel!" I scream. Eddie lays tiny flicks on my clit, then sucks it gently between his lips, his face glistening with my wetness. With a growl of frustration, he pulls his fingers out, rips my underwear clean off, grabs my ass tightly and lifts my leg over his shoulder. He clamps his face between my legs, rams his tongue inside and fucks me with it. He groans loudly... 

"Your mom's on the phone"

"What?" I gasp, gripping his face between my legs.

"Sam!" He pulls back. He's looking at me. Wait, that's not Eddie's voice. What's that banging?

"For fucks sake Sam, wake up," why's he telling me to wake up?

Someone is hammering on my door. I wake up disorientated, flustered with one hand down my pyjamas, between my legs. Shit. I'm sweating and trembling. I think fast.